Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MPA89

New thread title suggestion: Extending her house to fit in her bun. We know she still prefers Grayson, even though we think Lawson’s a hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Sorry I couldn’t get my double pushchair through the polling station door! It’s hard when you’ve got twins you know!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Sorry in advance if this ends up being a bit long winded but I need to get it off my chest. I follow a few threads on here, mainly 4. These are Rebecca Lamb, Becky home sweet home, Mrs Meldrum and fopperholic. Yesterday all four of these grown women posted in some shape or form some kind of be kind, don’t hate me I’m being trolled kind of message because obviously they read here. I’m going to post this on each of the threads to ensure they see this too as they make it blatantly obvious they read here constantly.
These women aren’t being trolled! They put themselves on social media and as much as they say they only share small parts I beg to differ. They put their half naked children on there, they share potty training habits, they film their children playing up, they even tell us when they are on their period!! Now I’m sorry but if you are putting all this on your platform then you need to deal with the backlash. Unless you live on the moon wherever you live in this world people will talk about you. It’s village gossip and that’s exactly what this site is! If they can’t handle the criticism then shape up and stop behaving in such a narcissistic, spoilt way. Where I live and I’m guessing it’s the same where the rest of you live all you ever here is “you’ll never guess about so and so or did you hear about such and such” that is life. We are discussing what they put out there at their own leisure for us to see. Quite often getting paid for it too!
What I see on here is gossip but mixed in with that are messages of advice to the above mentioned instagrammers, as well as that time and time again I see messages of support to women on here to each other. I’ve almost been in tears sometimes because ladies on here are so kind! Offering advice, showing empathy when someone is battling something unfortunate, whether that’s something huge like infertility or a loss, even a simple well done after a truly shitty week.
Now if these ladies on insta had half the compassion and sense of some of the women on here they’d have far less to moan about. How about they pull their big girl pants up and just get on with it like the rest of us do. How about they start giving back instead of taking, stop being so obsessed with themselves. Realise how lucky they are! I could go on but I think you all get where I’m coming from!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Scullybob

VIP Member
She should think twice about wearing the sparkly armed jumper. When she wore it to soft play she had loads of people asking her where she got it from. If she wears it to the pub on Christmas day, the queue of people wanting to ask her about it will be out of the door and will most likely cause a stampede.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Deserve it?? Fuck off. I have people at work going home from a night shit asking for jump leads because their car won't start. They fucking deserve it but have to drive a ten year old clapped out car because they have no spare money after paying child fucking care so they can go out to work. You know - the sort of people that have to deal with parents who bring their children to A&E with a fucking bug just to check them out before flying off on holiday to a little island off fucking Portugal. Sorry guys I'm in a mood and on a rant. She needs to get to grips with the real bloody world.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Who gives a shit. My husband is a senior manager in the automotive industry. Both drive top of the range cars. Most dicks can get that car on PCP / PCH. Nobody fucking cares what she drives. I don't even care what I drive. It's a bloody car. Gets me to work and back and that's the end of that. Bragg bitch. So fucking crass. When I say gets me to work I mean actual fucking work. You know the sort of place that you have to go every bastard day. Not work as in sit in my dressing room aka spare roon with a few ikea wardrobes and mirrors and vlog / blog about shit face creams. I mean a proper bloody job where I do shit that actually matters. Take your new car

And fuck the hell off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Scullybob

VIP Member
How did Lawson get up on the coffee table? Not on his own that's for sure. So, she puts him on the coffee table and then tells him off for being up there. She sits him on the settee, gives him a toy phone that he has no idea what to do with, she desperately tries to make him say 'please' but he doesn't understand. He manages a bit of peekaboo but doesn't get much response from mummy. Throughout this debacle Lawson doesn't make any eye contact him his mummy, he stares at the TV because it's more fun than anything around him. She asks Grayson to play peekaboo, he tries his best but doesn't receive praise from mummy because he doesn't do it perfectly. Thankfuĺly Daddy is around and plays a little game with the phone, but this probably ends as soon as the filming stops. Have yourself a materialistic little Christmas Nikki.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Justchilling

Why on earth has she been gifted zoflora? Never seen anything cleaning related on her page and she has a bloody cleaner!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

shoegalxo

I just got blocked because I “liked” a comment about her hair still being straight WHAT AN ACTUAL BELL END

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

HitchhikingGhost

VIP Member
'I've told Chris not to buy me anything, I prefer to make memories over having presents personally.'

She is just materialistic the other 364 days of the year then 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36

lexiloo

VIP Member
my twins hardly stopped eating at that age, life was one constant snack haha but I made sure they had lots of variety and plenty healthy snacks alongside some treats, its about the balance after all, lunches were always and often to this day still are "picnic plates" a variety of things such as crackers, fruit, cheese, yogurt, rice cakes, crisps (someone pick fopps up off the floor) a bit of cake (someone check on fopps) biscuits (now she needs smelling salts to bring her back round) and to this day they enjoy a varied diet and understand treats are treats and healthy foods are part of most meals. Shes going to give those boys food issues for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Mardymaud

fopperholic#20 superficial bitch lives her life for the gram swipe up for my extension help me build it if you can

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Hipbones

4CE001FD-25C8-479D-99F0-1DB2069C3000.jpeg
Fopperbollocks hun, why don’t you wear that perf cow print dress down the pub for Christmas Day? Maybe pair it with those ankle biker boots you were gifted? 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32