Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let the tit show begin 😁 We'll be on a new thread in a week as I'm sure there'll be plenty going on in the run up to Xmas 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are we willing to place bets on princess voting today?
Or is politics ‘not her thing’ and better suited to other people’s personalities?
Is she even going to acknowledge the importance of it given the political tit show we find ourselves in? Does she understand it? Or are we going to be treated to a load of #aff links for some nylon tit again?? SO MANY QUESTIONS

Reactions: 22
Or is politics ‘not her thing’ and better suited to other people’s personalities?
Is she even going to acknowledge the importance of it given the political tit show we find ourselves in? Does she understand it? Or are we going to be treated to a load of #aff links for some nylon tit again?? SO MANY QUESTIONS
Thats a lot of credit to even think she knows there’s an election happening 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet she won’t it’s “Thursday” which is “me day” so probably a nylon haul in the offering !!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Vote for 21 Buttons! Swipe up guys! I have TWO babies!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
TWO? ah my omission, I only ever hear her talk about the one, so didn’t realise there was another one, what’s his name.
Well in that case, of course. 21 button me up baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry I couldn’t get my double pushchair through the polling station door! It’s hard when you’ve got twins you know!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
that should have been the thread title :LOL::LOL:

remember when she took the boys to see the health visitor and she posed outside the surgery with the red book...wonder if we'll be treated to another post outside the polling station with her voting card in her hands and a swipe up to 21 buttons for her election day outfit :p

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she even know about the general election? If it's not advertised in the Real Housewives of Cheshire or TOWIE she wont know its happening. And unless her mum goes with her she won't be able to cope on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is this woman ever not buying new clothes, I swear every other day she’s posing in her mirror treating us all to an eye full of what she’s bought or a new top/amazzzzzinggggg pair of trousers 🙄

Reactions: 13
As if she’s wrote it’s under a tenner! Nothing more Chavy than saying that. Fopps love just say it’s under £10

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shocking that after discussing her constant ‘it’s a small! A size 8! Size down!’ Comments on here all of a sudden she’s in a medium which is a 10 🧐

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.