Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’d be worse if she actually ate that monstrosity or if she binned it right after the pic was taken just to make sure she gets paid for promoting it. It’s a tough call :sick:

Also, anyone notice today’s look...a ponytail. Hi Nikki 👋
No way has she ate it, the syrups she so openly slagged off 😂😂 her fork is by the orange and she looks at it With such a smug look! The look of “no way will I eat this tit, but you muppets will line my pockets before I ever admit it”

And the snotty comments to the woman questioning the calories! Nikki....give it up, you are crap at it and one snotty witch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t help but think that post about Grayson having separation anxiety vs chilled Lawson is a big ‘duck You, Tattlers!’

Reactions: 13
Can’t help but think that post about Grayson having separation anxiety vs chilled Lawson is a big ‘duck You, Tattlers!’
Definitely. And also to boost her engagement as she knows people love to tell stories about their own children.

It’s fine if Grayson a bit clingy. He’s been bullied since the womb remember! I’m joking of course, some kids are just trickier than others so its not a big deal really if he only wants her sometimes. Not that I believe it considering how much she leaves them. What she should be more concerned is how NOT attached to her Lawson is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
One hour a week in the crèche 🤣🤣🤣 duck off Nikki!!!

No amount of excuses will cover for the fact she always has favoured Grayson. Yes, Grayson may be more clingy but she does nothing to make up for it with Lawson. He has no choice than to be laid back, rather then dump them both in crèche or with her parents, why not take Lawson and give him the quality time she feels so guilty about him missing? But no, bollocks would rather dump them both and have more “me, me, me” time!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dare say that her favouring of Grayson has caused him to be this way, too. If she’s always fussing over him of course he’s going to miss and want her. Lawson knows he doesn’t get as much fuss so he hasn't got much of a choice but to be laid back!

Reactions: 12
Chimney

Seperation anxiety when it bleeping suits her.

No seperation anxiety when it's gym time, nail time, hair time, video blogging in the dressing room bleeping time.....the list goes on.

Reassuring for Grayson, what about Lawson who everyone has been concerned about for duck knows how long? That kid is blank towards her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I noticed in most of the pictures her right eyelid is a lot lower/heavier than her left one so her eyes aren’t both open the same amount. It makes it look like she has a lazy eye. You can see it in this picture as well.

Botched Botox or eye lift or something. Wish she’d stop messing with herself.
She must be due a top up of botulism 😉

Reactions: 5
I noticed in most of the pictures her right eyelid is a lot lower/heavier than her left one so her eyes aren’t both open the same amount. It makes it look like she has a lazy eye. You can see it in this picture as well.

Botched Botox or eye lift or something. Wish she’d stop messing with herself.
I'm sure I've read botox can have that effect on your eyelids.

That bun 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She looks so different & much better when she doesn't filter her pictures too.

Chimney

Seperation anxiety when it bleeping suits her.

No seperation anxiety when it's gym time, nail time, hair time, video blogging in the dressing room bleeping time.....the list goes on.

Reassuring for Grayson, what about Lawson who everyone has been concerned about for duck knows how long? That kid is blank towards her.
That comment from her follower is spot on I think. We had separation anxiety training at work a while back and babies should cry when you leave them, it's about teaching them that you come back. I think Lawson has learnt that if he cries, nothing happens or at least nothing that he wants so he doesn't bother. Grayson on the other hand, gets fussed over and labelled "clingy" for doing what babies/young toddlers do.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That comment from her follower is spot on I think. We had separation anxiety training at work a while back and babies should cry when you leave them, it's about teaching them that you come back. I think Lawson has learnt that if he cries, nothing happens or at least nothing that he wants so he doesn't bother. Grayson on the other hand, gets fussed over and labelled "clingy" for doing what babies/young toddlers do.
I assume Grayson is more clingy because he's perceived as the golden child and appears to get a lot more attention. Lawson seems used to the space already.

Reactions: 10
An extension. She’s having a bloody extension! Why?! I’d love to be able to extend my average size house, but I have morals and won’t rip people off on Instagram with swipe ups to fund it! Unlike her, my extension will take years of saving and probably a remortgage in the process. Oh, wait, I forgot. In influencer land, an extension/renovation means lots of wonderful gifted items and ‘engagement’ for said follower. She’s clearly putting the feelers out that work is beginning so that companies can start knocking at her door early with lots of gifts!

Reactions: 17
So if only she can settle him who settles him when she’s at her hair and beauty appointments, at her influencer “events”, at her spa days, at the gym, on date nights, when she’s spending hours getting ready etc etc? She’s trying to make people believe she’s a doting mum but she is so far removed from what most of us consider a good mum it’s actually pathetic. And that bun on the crappy skinny syrup videos looks like it’s drunk and veering off her head!

Reactions: 24
Looks like she’s having building work done, don’t understand why she needs it extend there four people in a four bed home, and don’t forget she likes to size down lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chris is obviously paying for the extension or her endless pot of savings/benefits/undeclared earning from insta/YouTube are helping out or maybe they’ve remortgaged taken out more debt! Most average families would die for more space and a four bedroom house is adequate but no not her she always wants more and can’t give up her precious makeup room! Just let your boys run around the living room it’s not hard my living room is literally a toy shop at the moment but we are going to move some things into his bedroom you know like normal people do

Reactions: 11
So much cheaper to extend than to move, so maybe their 'extensive' funds don't allow a move!
I'm sure in reality, she'd rather move to a much larger house but is having to settle on cheaping out!

Reactions: 7
After seeing a pic of her inlaws and the others, they don't strike me as 'her kind of people' she sticks out like a sore (chav) thumb ... all for the benefit of tattle of course I bet they can't stand her. And she's full of tit about Grayson, he's been number 1 mini Chris from day 1. She even swapped his name to the preferred name. Babies pick up quickly what will make you respond. The tiny spec of maternal feeling she has goes towards the fave son, it's obvious. Lawson doesn't respond to her, but does to other family members..yet Grayson cries for her. Ok hun...🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.