Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the frig are her friends (?) and family not telling her how awful these posts are?
Not meant to be quite as harsh as it sounds but it doesn’t really seem like she has many female friends around her. Not judgy as there are plenty of people like that but it does seem she doesn’t really have friends she is close to

Reactions: 10
Wonder if she phoned ahead for her oil free spud and bland veg?
It looks like it!

I think the thing is that she isn't the primary care giver which is probably why they don't seem to know what to do around her. They clearly spend more time with other people.

Reactions: 2
duck sake Prikki and Ratty, get your tit together! That kid is zombified. He's bleeping 15/16 months old and he looks like a dribbling 7 month old, comatosed by the telly.

There's no excuse for this tit show now. It's pure and simple poor parenting. I hope to duck their HV does their research online and puts the pieces together before it's too late.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
duck sake Prikki and Ratty, get your tit together! That kid is zombified. He's bleeping 15/16 months old and he looks like a dribbling 7 month old, comatosed by the telly.

There's no excuse for this tit show now. It's pure and simple poor parenting. I hope to duck their HV does their research online and puts the pieces together before it's too late.
Sadly they won’t get another routine check til 27 months by which time it’ll be too late.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Maybe it was Lawson who ate them all. Remember, he likes to get at the Celebrations 🙄. I’ll brush over the fact they’re a massive choking hazard for a child his age who has not had enough practice chewing food seen as though they get crumbs for meals!

Reactions: 8
Chris is having a glass of red but I'm saving myself for tomorrow. She won't even allow herself a glass of something which she enjoys even on xmas eve. She is so rigid about food and drinks its unreal. I feel sorry for her boys, they really take no interest in her, she speaks to them like dogs, makes them perform like monkeys for the gram, it's so apparent what she stages. I mean about 6 months ago she was staging pics about them nearly walking, still yet to see them walking. She's car crash TV but the sad thing it's her boys that are suffering. There is no warmth or love from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Genuinely what the actual f$%k is that on her head? It's like that photo you see of yourself when you were a teenager and thought you looked really cool but you look back now and just cringe. For christ sake, the woman is nearly 40. Did she honestly not look in the mirror this morning and think "no that's a bit much"? Did Chris not say "babes, what's that on your head?" Honestly if she'd walked downstairs to me in the morning what that on her head I would have pissed myself 🤣🤣

🤣🤣
20191224_212336.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.