Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been reading all the thread suggestions and while I don't like Fopperholic, I really think it's in poor taste for us to have her nan as a part of a new thread. Let the lady rest in peace regardless of Nikki. As a sign of respect can we delete those suggestions and come up with others without mention of her nan. Even if Nikki doesn't have any moral fibre, let's show that we do and respect her memory otherwise we're no better than Nikki is.
Agreed x

Reactions: 7
How about: Fopperholic is her number one, she pretends to budget, it’s in The Sun!

Reactions: 13
Oh but she does care, because every time we mention something she reacts πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ The story about her Nan, the car seats today 🀣🀣🀣 keep on pretending Nikki πŸ˜‚
I think you mean LYING, next career move will be acting. Nikki 'fopperholic' Ryan starring in Carry on...being a lying bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What car seats did she get? I missed the stories - I was spending time with my little boy and his nanny (you know, like a normal person)

Reactions: 4
What car seats did she get? I missed the stories - I was spending time with my little boy and his nanny (you know, like a normal person)
They were some Halfords own brand forward facing seats, Β£32 each. Suddenly when she had to buy her own she’s not so precious about rear facing...
So - the cheapest of the cheap, so she can save her money for more animal print polyester.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
They were some Halfords own brand forward facing seats, Β£32 each. Suddenly when she had to buy her own she’s not so precious about rear facing...
So - the cheapest of the cheap, so she can save her money for more animal print polyester.
Thank you πŸ‘

As everyone else has already so eloquently said, she absolutely boils my piss!!!

More bull tit about being passionate about rear facing. She's probably on commission with Cybex and just said it to get sales. What a selfish twunt.

Reactions: 10
Fopps is passionate about about rear facing, unless she’s paying - then the boys will be bracing πŸ™ˆ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.