Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I not surprised that she would risk the safety of her boys with tit cheap car seats. You can get a joie seat that rear faces for about £80. She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 6
What was the turning point for you?x
When I first saw her on IG an old SW Consultant said she was up her own arse so I had a nosey and yup she was she has just got worse since the “twins” were born everyday you think she can’t top it but she does

Reactions: 9
Has anyone got a photo of the newspaper article? I'm desperate for a read but cant see the writing in the picture posted

Reactions: 2
I think we have a new thread title 😆😆
It does have the most votes but should be edited to remove mention of her nan. If it doesn't then we'll be living up to the troll moniker that they like to give us and I'm no troll. It's disrespectful to the late woman's memory and I wouldn't want anyone to do that to my children's nan even if I was a horrible person myself.

Reactions: 27
It does have the most votes but should be edited to remove mention of her nan. If it doesn't then we'll be living up to the troll moniker that they like to give us and I'm no troll. It's disrespectful to the late woman's memory and I wouldn't want anyone to do that to my children's nan even if I was a horrible person myself.
Yeah that's fair enough!

Reactions: 6
What was the turning point for you?x
For me it was after giving birth by c-section and she have ‘Her’ top tips for a quick recovery. I’ve had 2 c-sections and she just spouted everything they make you do in hospital. I’ve found increasing that she is becoming more and more unbearable since becoming a mum. I thinks it’s brought the worst out in her and she is completely unrelatable now

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thought the boys were having sweet and sour chicken? Now apparently they've had a beef and aubergine bake...does she literally forget what she posts/lies about the second she's said it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thought the boys were having sweet and sour chicken? Now apparently they've had a beef and aubergine bake...does she literally forget what she posts/lies about the second she's said it?
She will be re using previous pics who can forget chicken/salmongate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t remember this, please tell!
What! There was virtually a whole thread on it 😆 It was when she used an old pic and passed it off as a current meal she had made that eve.. she said it was chicken when she had previously said it was salmon when the photo went up the first time, or vice versa I can't remember what came first (nor did she😆😆😆) I've just been trying to find the thread for you, there's so many on her🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What! There was virtually a whole thread on it 😆 It was when she used an old pic and passed it off as a current meal she had made that eve.. she said it was chicken when she had previously said it was salmon when the photo went up the first time, or vice versa I can't remember what came first (nor did she😆😆😆) I've just been trying to find the thread for you, there's so many on her🙈
Thanks! I’ll do a search 😘

Reactions: 3
For me it was after giving birth by c-section and she have ‘Her’ top tips for a quick recovery. I’ve had 2 c-sections and she just spouted everything they make you do in hospital. I’ve found increasing that she is becoming more and more unbearable since becoming a mum. I thinks it’s brought the worst out in her and she is completely unrelatable now
That was what did it for me too, and just like you, I've had two c-sections with the second one being an emergency one after a failed attempt at a VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section). On both occasions I didn't bounce right back into the swing of things but the second I forced myself because I now had two children to take care of. I thought her advise was unsafe and downright dangerous to new mums and it really pissed me off that she had the audacity to talk about tips after only one hot minute of having babies. She needs to stick to telling people about Slimming World and leave parenting tips to people who can actually parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.