Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion.. "Proud to be in the scum newspaper; acts like a teenager with narcissistic behaviour"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #16 Fopp is proud to be in The Scum, she's an awful daughter and a terrible mum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
That complete cockwomble is too self absorbed to even understand why people boycott the sun!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's a cold hearted women, we all can see that. She has done many a things over the last year to prove how cold hearted she is. If she had any compassion in her then she would put he twins needs before her own and it's very apparent that doesn't happen. If I were grieving, I certainly wouldn't be putting my babies in to a gym creche so I could go work out and take selfies of myself. Who even does that!! She said on Monday her mum couldn't go to Monkey music to help her because her nan was ill, like it was an inconvenience to her yet she never took the boys to see her sick nan and she displays every aspect of her life on SM yet how many times have you seen she's been to seen her sick nan with the boys recently, zero. She would 100% put that on her stories or pics if she had. Nikki knows sympathy get her engagement and she will milk it for as long as she can. Did you not see her stories on the day her nan past which she then removed because it was basically an all time low. Did you see her snubbing her nose up at the card her grandad got the boys for their birthday, I'm sorry but shes the most cold hearted person I have ever come across on SM and in real life.
I’m not sticking up for her I just dont think we can comment on her grief! She does stupid things I’m the first to say that but you can’t actually say she’s not grieving. Everyone shows grief differently. when my Nan was ill I certainly did not take my babies to see her. Firstly I wouldn’t want to expose them to that and secondly she wouldn’t of wanted them to see her like that. Instead I took them over to cheer everyone else up.
I’m not saying she not cold hearted but I am saying we do not have the right to say she’s not grieving I personally just thought that comment was a bit too far! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Fopperholic #16 New dresses every day but don't pay double at soft play. Budget like Fopps to have money for botox.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Between her and the ‘selfless’ PTWM and her ‘day out’ today I feel like going on a falling down rampage on Instagram.

Seriously what the duck is wrong with these people? Are they so self obsessed that they are devoid of compassion for anyone else unless it somehow benefits them?
Absolute narcissistic traits .. it’s scary how many ppl are like tht .. I know quite a few myself in my own social circle .. u have to distance yourself from these selfish users xxx

Reactions: 8
Oh God the one time she buys something for the boys and not gifted she buys the shittest car seats on the market. The ones in her car are probably one of the safest to that tit for her mums car. I hope she gets the mum police on her for that decision no way would my child be going in one of those seats even if they were bloody gifted

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Celebrating her anniversary this month? Swear they went to a spa for the day?!

Also those seats... 🤦🏻‍♀️ why will she not spend on the boys? Especially on something so important!! If she's so passionate about rear facing why hasn't she got them rear facing for her mums car? Doesn't matter if they don't get used often. They are getting used and it only takes one accident 😢 currently saving for my 10 month olds next stage car seat as mine won't be gifted and he will have the safest one I can afford!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Her selfishness goes beyond words this week!! She was gifted £700 worth of car seats, car seats that you would normally have to buy! So she can’t spend the money that she saved buying half decent ones for her parents car? Why, does she need a winter shopping haul? I Know grief is a personal thing, but it’s made her more selfish and twit like than she has ever been! Maybe she should put her phone down for a while and step away, because she had done nothing this week to prove she is a likeable person that deserves any sympathy!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
£550 Gucci trainers or put the money away for their Nan's car seats :unsure:

I'll take the trainers (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The car seats... you can get perfectly decent rear facing car seats for really not a lot of money, and if she is that ‘passionate’ about car safety, she would l know these are unsafe at their age, the boys are far too young. But that wouldn’t take away from her polyester shopping spree sooo🤷🏻‍♀️
I really cannot understand her. Grief is a personal thing, and I would not dare comment on that, because for all I know she cries half the day away and tries to keep this online persona she thinks she’s got going on, up, but really Fopps, pick your head out of your arse, look at the safety evidence and make a better choice - surely some of that money you claim to have put away could stretch to decent car seats?

Reactions: 7
How can she possibly claim she is passionate about rear facing and then put her babies forward facing at 13months old?! I did doubt her claim at the time, she doesn’t seem to be passionate about anything except dieting and buying throwaway fashion. She doesn’t come across like she has any real principles or opinions tbh.

Reactions: 20
All of a sudden they’re their actual age and not corrected, when it suits her. She’s just thick isn’t she - can’t keep up with her contradictions and lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
would love to know where the supposed cheese is on top of the "toasted promise roll" she had with her soup? can anyone else see it? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.