Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on Earth is she still mashing broccoli for them? They’re more than capable to eat steamed soft vegetables!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why on Earth is she still mashing broccoli for them? They’re more than capable to eat steamed soft vegetables!!
My baby is a month younger than the boys and she freely grab broccoli and eats it herself. I rarely spoon feed her anything now. Those boys will never learn with the way she’s going with feeding them!

Reactions: 8
I didn't know botox was like a "collect 10 stamps and get your 11th session free" sort of deal.
Is this like when she went to mothercare and they just gave her some free walkers?

Ohh to be Fopps.
Did we ever see the baby walker again? Never seen either of the boys in it!

Reactions: 9
I thought this totally ridiculous at their age and I see it's back to one plate. Then I remembered syns are the same in whole veg and mashed veg only mashed fruit would count towards their 15 syns for the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe the way she feeds them I just find it so bizarre at their age why is she feeding them? It’s ridiculous just let them at it, they’re never going to learn. It makes more work for yourself doing it like that than a quick hoover and tidy after does

My baby is a month younger than the boys and she freely grab broccoli and eats it herself. I rarely spoon feed her anything now. Those boys will never learn with the way she’s going with feeding them!
Exactly this! I did BLW so each to their own but soft veg was one of the first things I gave! 13 month old lads should be chomping down on all sorts!
Mind boggles 🤷🏻‍♀️

And while I’m at it, can I just add, there’s nothing creamy about that chicken she just posted!!
‘Lose weight by chewing this for eternity’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sr nutrition the nutritionist on Joe Wicks' weanin15 account is always commenting on fopps posts but it doesn't look like fopps takes any notice of her posts. She literally cannot let go of the control meaning the boys are 'behind' in yet another area

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did the boys go with her whilst she got her botox or did she dump them again, those precious boys she can't bare a minute apart unless it's suits her

I'm sorry but some people are naturally maternal and you literally can't train someone to be maternal, she isn't one of those I'm afraid, the fake voices, the lack of engagement with them etc etc need I go on the fact she drops everything to go somewhere without them given the chance, pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When she said she is very honest about things she has had done so her face, she scratched her nose a couple of times! Give away sign of a lie! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I always thought that I couldn’t do that as mine love 5.30 wake up! BUT fopps always says they wake io
Earliest around 7. So instead of putting them into pjs why doesn’t she just get ready instead of walking around in the terrible silk dressing gown
Exactly! 6am is a reasonable time to get up for most people, if she's so desperate to put all that slap on her face, get up early.

Reactions: 5
Guarantee she didn't cry, she just wants validation and attention. She is so transparent. She doesn't know what to post these days so she's going for sympathy. It's crazy how she's changed. I used to think she was nice, now I think she'd sell her soul along with her boys for freebies and to be a successful SM influencer. She will never be a SM influencer, she's not likable or relatable

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Cheap tacky gucci...check
Black shiny leggings...check
Brass, brittle hair...check
Make up shoved on with a trowel...check

Fopps...is that you without the filters?! 🤣
Screenshot_20191023-211758_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fish curry and pureed broccoli 🤮🤮 why not fish fingers, mash and broccoli 'tree's, carrots and peas which they can spoon or us their hands???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fish curry and pureed broccoli 🤮🤮 why not fish fingers, mash and broccoli 'tree's, carrots and peas which they can spoon or us their hands???
At this age she should be giving them peas so that they can work on their pincer grip. Basic parenting 101.
Pincer grip is so important for pen holding etc as they get older and you should be starting working on those skills and muscles from an early age.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she is still giving them mashed veg 😱 surely it’s easier just to let them at steamed whole veg themselves? Is she seriously that controlling?! Also, noticed it’s back to one plate 🙄

Will they ever taste alphabetty spagettie or chicken nuggets with chips and beans???? Or get to wear a bowl full of angel delight 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.