Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fish curry looked vile and watery. They’re too old for baby mush- give them proper food!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My 1 year olds dinner today was 2 bowls of spaghetti bolognese and for dessert I caught him eating some spaghetti he had dropped on the floor. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she can't have any beige food in her house. I tell you what the boys will binge on McDonald's when they are older as she's so controlling with food
She eats pasta daily thou 😂😂😂 I want to give the boys a happy meal poor lads they don’t want condensed slop

Reactions: 6
My daughter is a similar age and she says so many words in comparison but then again she's never had pureed food only yogurt and she does that herself anyway with a spoon, finger foods are important for development and help you to talk - she's also had her first happy meal 😂 quick Fopps call the cops, she had fish fingers, carrot sticks and apple bag 🥕🍏😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I literally said to her synful translates to synergyful

It makes NO bleeping SENSE.
Let’s face it she doesn’t make much sense most of the time as she continually contradicts herself as she desperately tries to find her Instagram fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This wonderful social media career is turning into a bit of a failure isn't it? How long before ratboy loses his tit and tells her to go and get a proper job?! That's 100 followers down in a week...now is that her trigger happy blocking finger or people bored of her dull life?!
Screenshot_20191023-223823_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
_20191024_070122.JPG
_20191024_070041.JPG
fopps is totally pissed off that she spend alot of time to scrape pennies together and her efforts are not appreciated when she could spend less time and earn more in a real job...will she ever learn...of course not. Spoilt self-absorbed madam

Reactions: 21
View attachment 51567View attachment 51568fopps is totally pissed off that she spend alot of time to scrape pennies together and her efforts are not appreciated when she could spend less time and earn more in a real job...will she ever learn...of course not. Spoilt self-absorbed madam
_20191024_070122.JPG.jpg

She really needs to stop banging on about giving up her career to be with her babies! 😠 the past 3 days she's dumped them in a crèche (twice) and her mum probably had them yesterday while she had her botox.
The money old Fopps makes goes on herself. Haul after haul. Costa after Costa....lips, eyebrows, hair, car finance.
She could have a part time job, in the real world, and still see them more than she does now!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sourcing outfits i.e. tottering around the shops in her heels and internet shopping whilst her boys are couped up in their pram all the time. She really thinks she doing a people a service she's not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.