Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but is she actually referring to running a SW group one day a week as the career that she’s given up? And not the actual paying full time job she had before that! She wasn’t even at a senior level. She makes it sound as though she’s stopped performing brain surgery or practising human rights law. Given the amount of time she can find childcare for in her week for gym / shopping I’m sure she could have managed the SW job - the boys are in such a good routine and sleep loads so why couldn’t she mark people’s food diaries whilst they sleep? Or are in their playpen?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think they boys actually might not nap in the morning, but rather just lie in their cots in the dark with the white noise blaring to keep them super placid and give old Fopps an hour to do herself up?! Full face of make up and that ridiculous bun...Just so she can look good for costa/soft play? Cause I think that's what happens 😓😔
Yes! She just plonks them in the cots watches them on the camera probably leaves them to cry themselves to sleep as she mentioned ‘sleep training’ on her last routines video! My little boy dropped his 1st nap around 10/11 months now he has a one hour (if I’m lucky) nap around 11.30am that’s it he’s on the go from moment he wakes up till he goes to bed

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She could easily have kept her groups on a Thursday and spent more time with her boys than she actually does. But she is so in love with herself she thought she would made her millions on the gram by now and hasn't. She is more unrelatable than she has ever been and her account is getting more ridiculously comical by the week.

I bet Chris is fed up with her being a kept woman and moans at her spending and thats why she keeps upping her affiliate links and begging for Britain. I don't believe that she ever had much by way of savings. if she was so good with money why would she be tagging £6.99 tops for which she would get around 4% so a massive total of about 28pence...whoop such an achievement Fopps...meantime, in the real world...regular parents are putting their children first. I know that must be a hard thought for you Fopps but to be relatable you need to put them first.

Reactions: 14
No boys again today...fourth day in a row and she bangs on about leaving her Thursday job because she couldn't be away from her boys. Yeah, pull the other 1 love! At ANY opportunity you jump at the chance of me time!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
No boys again today...fourth day in a row and she bangs on about leaving her Thursday job because she couldn't be away from her boys. Yeah, pull the other 1 love! At ANY opportunity you jump at the chance of me time!
What is she doing today? auditioning for the RuPaul Drag show? ie fopps everday clobber...the adverts are all over this Fopps thread :ROFLMAO::LOL:. almost identical to her tacky wedding video by the looks of the ads

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s guess.... anniversary?? Spa day?? Hotel for her and Chris.....me time again bloody hell ive left my Son once since he was born and that was a few hours for a little meal I think I’m missing out 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Shock the Louis Vuitton is in the shot. I have a few designer hand bags and not ONCE have I posted them on social media. BRAGGAHOLIC.

In the photos of her wedding day why are her eyes so wide 👀
Trying to keep them open as she had another eye infection from her spit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs to keep up with the BOTOX for when ITVb contact her to star in the new programme The Real Housewives of Warwickshire, or for when Dawn Ward invites her and rat boy for tea. On our wedding anniversary, me and hubby exchange cards and get a takeaway. No need for lavish gestures.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't need a man to make me happy... Why hun, do you finger blast yourself every night
That comment finished me off, but uh... not like THAT! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've always thought the name Fopperholic sounded like someone who was addicted to umm...okay I'll leave it there! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Shocked to see she’s only been married for 4 years yet in a recent photo she said something like ‘anniversary from years ago’ well it can’t be that many years ago! How odd!
She doesn’t look very happy in her wedding video, does she?

Oh and her mum says what a lovely video... wasn’t she at the actual wedding? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t get why Chris didn’t just call her Nikki in his post 😂 I know he obvs had to tag her but when he married her he didn’t marry fopperholic 😂

• Haha
She needs to keep up with the BOTOX for when ITVb contact her to star in the new programme The Real Housewives of Warwickshire, or for when Dawn Ward invites her and rat boy for tea. On our wedding anniversary, me and hubby exchange cards and get a takeaway. No need for lavish gestures.
Same! Lavish gestures = insecure people! What I need from my husband can’t be brought in a store and I’m secure enough to not have to declare our love all over social media 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think they boys actually might not nap in the morning, but rather just lie in their cots in the dark with the white noise blaring to keep them super placid and give old Fopps an hour to do herself up?! Full face of make up and that ridiculous bun...Just so she can look good for costa/soft play? Cause I think that's what happens 😓😔
I thought that for a while. I questioned a while back how on earth she gets two babies to sleep in sync. If they don’t want to sleep, they won’t. I think it’s a case of putting them down and closing the door. I can’t understand how there is no change to their routines /naps as they have got older

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Original wedding video music not available due to copyright, so let’s find the dullest music that would be more suited to a funeral instead - ffs fopps, the music sounded as shite as your wedding looked

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she saying she has never showed the video before?! She posted it a couple of months ago 🤷‍♀️ I think she needs a diary to write down what she says / posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.