Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have absolutely no hope of getting DD down for several naps a day! She pretty much dropped to one nap as soon as she turned one - and it’s for 45-mins to an hour. It’s a wonderful day if it lasts any longer than that. The nap is at lunchtime too so I just have to get on with stuff like getting ready myself whilst she’s dangling off my legs or climbing on stuff she shouldn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
reading her post..."motherhood changes a person" or along those lines anyway.

Does anyone else think that motherhood has made her even more of begger, a bigger liar and a narcasist than she was before? it changed her for the worse

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else think they boys actually might not nap in the morning, but rather just lie in their cots in the dark with the white noise blaring to keep them super placid and give old Fopps an hour to do herself up?! Full face of make up and that ridiculous bun...Just so she can look good for costa/soft play? Cause I think that's what happens 😓😔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
My one year old still has a morning nap and an afternoon nap otherwise he is so so so grumpy! One of those naps will only be a short one but I am flexible and change things to suit his needs! If he’s tired, he has a nap. If he’s in a good mood, he stays awake! She’s so rigid with her routines she’s going to turn them into robots.

Does anyone else think they boys actually might not nap in the morning, but rather just lie in their cots in the dark with the white noise blaring to keep them super placid and give old Fopps an hour to do herself up?! Full face of make up and that ridiculous bun...Just so she can look good for costa/soft play? Cause I think that's what happens 😓😔
I think you might be right!

Reactions: 9
I was going to say the same, definitely hasn’t done a white and dark load over night. I sometimes wear without washing but no way I would let my little babe. Just thinking of where it was made, gross
You'd think she'd have washing coming out of her ears with TWO babies in the house and all gym wear she gets through. Never mentions doing laundry, apart from one random comment about cleaning the draw on her machine the weirdo 🤣 The hired help (or Mazza) must do it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice when she was doing the horse noise videos that Lawson was looking round her phone to look at her? So sad that at such a young age they’re having to do this 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
My one year old still has a morning nap and an afternoon nap otherwise he is so so so grumpy! One of those naps will only be a short one but I am flexible and change things to suit his needs! If he’s tired, he has a nap. If he’s in a good mood, he stays awake! She’s so rigid with her routines she’s going to turn them into robots.

I think you might be right!
I’m the same some days they have a long nap in the morning and 30 mins in the afternoon or an hour in the morning and 1hr 30 mins in the afternoon.
Mine are always on the go and i once tried to see if they didn’t want two naps. Which turned out to be a hellish dinner and bed time. All babies are different.

Reactions: 6
Feel absolutely wrecked for her tagging the asda PR team 😂😂😂 this is what it's come to now she hasn't a proper job 😐

• Haha
My little one sleeps until 8am most days, so I make sure I'm up, dressed, etc before he wakes up. Can't see why Fopperbollocks can't do the same if the boys are in "such a good routine". If she knows what time they get up, get up and hour earlier to paint your face on etc...

I was just about to comment the same. We know they don't move about much so can imagine they just lie there for an hour listening to white noise and staring at the spinning lights she puts on. We know she ignores them when they cry although if she's always done that they know no different and probably also know no point crying as no one comes

• Sad
Reactions: 15
“I am 38 “ right Fopps your on the wrong side of 38 love or are you nearly 39 (38 corrected ) does she every stop and think that everytime she opens her mouth she makes a complete tit of herself
I remember when she was expecting I was doing some fishing and said to her at 34 I would be the same age as her and watching her journey gives me hope- she said she is significantly older than me at that age- so she would have been 37....I smell a rat here....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My little one sleeps until 8am most days, so I make sure I'm up, dressed, etc before he wakes up. Can't see why Fopperbollocks can't do the same if the boys are in "such a good routine". If she knows what time they get up, get up and hour earlier to paint your face on etc...
I always thought that I couldn’t do that as mine love 5.30 wake up! BUT fopps always says they wake io
Earliest around 7. So instead of putting them into pjs why doesn’t she just get ready instead of walking around in the terrible silk dressing gown

Reactions: 3
Mine are 8 1/2 months, we have no routine apart from bedtime is at latest 6:30. If one of them gets grumpy and they’ve been up for 2+ hours they both go up for a nap. 9/10 they both sleep. If one isn’t tired and is still chatting after 20/30 mins I bring them back downstairs because they’re obviously not going to sleep and I don’t want them to start getting upset. Mine are rolling around and commando crawling and very close to crawling so very active and don’t nap as much as her two! I leave them to do what they want. They’re happy. I’m happy. Plus when they do nap it’s 1 or more hours and I do all the washing, cleaning and get dressed. Couldn’t be arsed to do myself up, what’s the point. I’m covered in snot, dribble and food within a couple of minutes and when I’m on the floor with them god knows what o have all over me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My 15 month old is still in a grobag - tried the quilt, absolutely no way she stays under it (she’s currently upside down in the cot right now!) and then she wakes up cold. Will probably try again at 18 months when she outgrows the current grow bags.

completely don’t get the PJ thing though - DD wears a vest, PJ’s and a 2.5tog growbag.
I only stopped using grobags when my little boy turned 3 because as you rightly said, they get uncovered and cold when they move about in the night with blankets/quilts. My kids always wear vests and pjs even now and even when we used grobags for my second. He was never hot or sweaty though my house feels like a furnace (to my husband anyway but he's English and I'm used to being warm).
As for changing them into the pjs in the morning, she's just weird. Those poor children are going to be so confused when normal children tell them they wear pjs at night.

Reactions: 6
Ok I actually think her outfit today is ok and seems appropriate 🤷🏼‍♀️ She also doesn’t seem to have overdone it with her hair etc. Although I would love it if she did more real mum outfits-jeans, a top, trainers (not bloody designer ones 🙄) and her hair chucked up (not in a bun inspired by a love island contestant half her age)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.