Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not let them play in the lounge anymore 😂
I thought that ! They can't 'cruise' in the fecking hallway !!

Oh look, Mrs I hate leaving my kids is back at the gym!
She'll be there all the time now ! I used to go to the gym and put mine in the creche when they were babies but was limited as only could book them in a certain times if it was busy - bet she's done a block booking of so many hours per week for as long as they'll let her !

the clothes she took the boys out in look like pyjamas
I get that joggers/sweat tops are comfy for them to sit around in but they do always look like pj's ! Even the jogger bottoms with a polo shirt or tshirt/long sleeved tshirt would be just as comfy and not look like they've just go out of bed !

Reactions: 8
Her tea last night was tiny !!! She must be hungry all the time....
I thought it was the boys dinner when I saw it. I forgot though she'd filled up on jacket potato and beans (again!). Eat a bloody sandwich woman like the rest of us, much easier when trying to get little ones to eat aswell.

Reactions: 4
Home worko
I remember being made to feel bad because I was taking iron tablets for my anemia and was advised by my dr in hospital to take them twice a day with orange juice and that was a waste of syns!!
That's crazy. I was on iron tablets for anaemia after having my son and was told I needed to take it with orange juice to help the iron absorb. I gave up with SW after having him!

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she say she doesn’t like dressing the boys in animal clothes? They’re constantly in animal print tracksuits. Which don’t get me wrong, are fine for casual cosy days, but just another contradiction!

Reactions: 14
remember when she was called out for the boys not sitting up and she said no one had told her they were supposed to help them she'll just use the same excuse with all the milestones, she thinks if she plays dumb her "fans" will pity her rather than judge her, I have twins and one was a late walker but we still encouraged him and tried to get him walking with us holding his hands etc he got there in his own sweet time of course but a little help along the way will do no harm ;)
Problem is when you do offer advice you get a salty reply of "my kids my choice" there was plenty of comments on here (which we know she reads) and some on Insta about sitting them up on top of a duvet with plenty of pillows round them, she was told to get them out the jumperoo and sit them in a play ring but that would mean sitting with them and watching them. The whole I didn't know I had to help them was bullshit. Its common sense. Who else if going to help them if the main care taker doesn't.

She was moaning on her fb page she has 7lbs to lose 🙄 She prob weighed up the cost of this gym membership (with creche) to the cost of private nursery and obvs chose the gym, as it'll benefit HER more as we are seeing.
Yet 5 or 6 weeks ago she did a £500 shopping haul (and got slated for it because of second hand september) because she had lost so much weight absolutely nothing fit her ....she really can't keep up with lies. Has anyone see her in the cow dress since btw?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn’t she say she doesn’t like dressing the boys in animal clothes? They’re constantly in animal print tracksuits. Which don’t get me wrong, are fine for casual cosy days, but just another contradiction!
Yes, she did.

She's literally said word for word how every consultant explains this "1/3 speed theory" - offered no extra info.

Where's the evidence based, peer reviewed research paper to back this up?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Problem is when you do offer advice you get a salty reply of "my kids my choice" there was plenty of comments on here (which we know she reads) and some on Insta about sitting them up on top of a duvet with plenty of pillows round them, she was told to get them out the jumperoo and sit them in a play ring but that would mean sitting with them and watching them. The whole I didn't know I had to help them was bullshit. Its common sense. Who else if going to help them if the main care taker doesn't.

Yet 5 or 6 weeks ago she did a £500 shopping haul (and got slated for it because of second hand september) because she had lost so much weight absolutely nothing fit her ....she really can't keep up with lies. Has anyone see her in the cow dress since btw?
Exactly! If you look at old posts pre-babies she said many times that she wasn't a size 8 she was a 10... then after the boys she brags constantly she's in a XS , a size 8 and needed all new clothes...now suddenly she's gained 7lbs from eating the boys leftovers 😂 What do they eat, bigmacs for lunch?? she's so full of tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Exactly! If you look at old posts pre-babies she said many times that she wasn't a size 8 she was a 10... then after the boys she brags constantly she's in a XS , a size 8 and needed all new clothes...now suddenly she's gained 7lbs from eating the boys leftovers 😂 What do they eat, bigmacs for lunch?? she's so full of tit!!
Unhinged woman.

I'm surprised I've not developed a neck injury from shaking my head for the past year or so.

It's an urge or the perverse tho - so difficult not to check her page even tho I despair... Every. Single. Time.

I've not seen in in most of the tit from her hauls tbh....except the ringmaster shirt and snake leggings, those really left a mark in my memory.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When Lawson went to grab that gingerbread biscuit the camera suddenly stopped filming. He mustn’t have enough syns for it...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Anybody else hate the stupid strap me down strait jacket style bibs? They're terrible! Oh and the 'their favourite snack means I get to have a coffee'...read here much?

Reactions: 13
She’s probably lying about gaining weight so she doesn’t have to defend her new gym obsession, awful eating disorder terminology, cleaning spray on food and minute portions!

Reactions: 14
Anybody else hate the stupid strap me down strait jacket style bibs? They're terrible! Oh and the 'their favourite snack means I get to have a coffee'...read here much?
I don’t get how she goes on and on about not being allowed caffeine, and then spends her time talking about and having coffee, Costa, Pepsi Max, coffee...

Reactions: 19
I can’t remember the tattler’s username who messaged good old Fopps re: her posts and how they could trigger those with current/past EDs- have you had any response from her?

Reactions: 8
She drives me crazy. Those poor kids will be pawned off any chance she gets. Knew she’d be there today. Don’t get me wrong but it’s so important to have time out when you are home all the time, but she’s always getting her hair, lashes, nails, shopping hauls, gym trips, days out, nights out.
And then the lies. How many times has she said, Oh Chris works Saturdays, so we have Sunday’s as a family.
Then Yesterday she said Chris wasn’t around yesterday, but they typically have every Monday together as a family since he works Saturdays. Which was obvious anyways, as he’s always there for swim classes.
So he has two days off with the family JUST like most people.
I swear she literally seems to have so much help she doesn’t know what to do with them on her own. And the classic, I couldn’t ask someone to babysit my kids once a week, yeah because she just expects them to babysit every day 😂And all the lies about being a size 8 but putting on 7lbs. She really isn’t cut out for the blogger lifestyle.
And rant over...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet the staff at that Costa are absolutely thrilled when she walks in 3 times a day. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’ll be at that gym, sorry country club 🙄, all the time now. Also what’s with the playing in the hall way? Are they not allowed in the lounge anymore then?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.