Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be at that gym, sorry country club 🙄, all the time now. Also what’s with the playing in the hall way? Are they not allowed in the lounge anymore then?
The hallway must have become the playroom she wanted whilst she waits for the #gifted extension / #gifted 7 bedroom house

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m confused, she puts them in pyjamas when they wake up in the morning for their breakfast and nap? Why don’t they sleep in their pjs? God she must do so much washing!!

Reactions: 12
I’m confused, she puts them in pyjamas when they wake up in the morning for their breakfast and nap? Why don’t they sleep in their pjs? God she must do so much washing!!
It's strange. Are they warm enough in just a vest and sleeping bag? We do vest, pyjamas and a sleeping bag?!

Reactions: 13
She’s always got them up and got them dressed. Mine don’t get dressed till they have to 😂

Reactions: 12
It's strange. Are they warm enough in just a vest and sleeping bag? We do vest, pyjamas and a sleeping bag?!
We do the same 🙋🏻‍♀️ and then dress her in proper clothes, not pjs during the day 🙈 unless she is ill and we're having a lazy day

Reactions: 6
We do the same 🙋🏻‍♀️ and then dress her in proper clothes, not pjs during the day 🙈 unless she is ill and we're having a lazy day
Exactly - I dont understand why you would dress babies in clean clothes to eat breakfast... unless there has been a night time nappy incident 🙈

Does fopps do her own washing? Or does she just throw dirty stuff away and buy new

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just been catching up on the stories.. whoever said that they’re concerned about Lawson and his responsiveness.. it’s Grayson that seems a bit flat. Lawson was looking over at him to check his reaction and giggling, Grayson just sat there. Those gorgeous boys could really do without that phone being in their face 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tbf my boy could never had all that as he would cook. I suppose it depends how warm your house is?
We used to do babygrow and a sleeping bag. Vests used to make him so sweaty!

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why she doesn’t just put them in the pjs at night? Seems a bit strange and unnecessary changing them into pjs when they wake up to just get them dressed an hour or 2 later 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don’t get why she doesn’t just put them in the pjs at night? Seems a bit strange and unnecessary changing them into pjs when they wake up to just get them dressed an hour or 2 later 🤷🏼‍♀️
By one year old surely just pj's or a baby gro are enough in bed with a sheet/blanket ? Never had them gro-bag thingies when mine were little so I can't get my head round them lol ! PJ's to sleep in - get up, nappy change, breakfast, back down for a nap then get them dressed - much easier I'd say ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t like them to wear stuff with animals on don’t you know. That’s why they have animals on their new swimming stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
By one year old surely just pj's or a baby gro are enough in bed with a sheet/blanket ? Never had them gro-bag thingies when mine were little so I can't get my head round them lol ! PJ's to sleep in - get up, nappy change, breakfast, back down for a nap then get them dressed - much easier I'd say ?
That’s what I do 😂 she should just get them a little dressing gown or something.
Plus again “don’t really put them things with animals”
Buys swimming stuff with animals on 😂

Reactions: 5
I can’t remember the tattler’s username who messaged good old Fopps re: her posts and how they could trigger those with current/past EDs- have you had any response from her?
Hi :) Was me.

She was defensive and said she didn’t see it as triggering. As predicted 🤦🏻‍♀️

After claiming she couldn’t see the post on her feed... I screenshot it and then she stated she would “look at the post”.

She hasn’t done anything with it. I have reported it every day since, not that Instagram give a duck.

I told her point blank synergy is bollocks and told her DO NOT use that terminology (synful) or reference spraying food with poison ever again. She said “point taken”.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
That’s what I do 😂 she should just get them a little dressing gown or something.
Plus again “don’t really put them things with animals”
Buys swimming stuff with animals on 😂
And the tracksuit they were #gifted has dinosaurs on one and elephants on the other, the sleeping bags have a baby elephant? (can't quite tell from the video) on them and the timehop pic Lawson's wearing a babygrow with animal face on it..........

Reactions: 5
Getting a one year old dressed is like wrestling a crocodile! Why you’d choose do it twice in one morning baffles me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My 15 month old is still in a grobag - tried the quilt, absolutely no way she stays under it (she’s currently upside down in the cot right now!) and then she wakes up cold. Will probably try again at 18 months when she outgrows the current grow bags.

completely don’t get the PJ thing though - DD wears a vest, PJ’s and a 2.5tog growbag.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s said before it’s because they have eczema and the heat seems to make their skin worse. I’m not sure how just a vest in a grobag keeps them warm enough though. My 15 month old has his pjs on in his. He’ll stay in his for the foreseeable as it’s all he’s known. X

I’ll also say...I love my kids and when they come and give me a cuddle it is the best feeling in the world. I’ve never cried happy tears at it though, even if I did I wouldn’t take a selfie and tell everyone about it. It gets right on my bits how everyone has to be so dramatic about everything. Someone I know has separated from her fella and taken her two boys on holiday abroad on her own!! You’d think she’d won a Nobel Peace Prize the way everyone is congratulating her on social media!

Sorry for the rant but I can’t cope with all the blah blah people spout these days. Just look after your kids quietly, you chose to have them afterall.

Love, Moody Drawers in the North!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
My house is warm so I do long sleeve vest and grobag like fopps. I put a pair of PJ bottoms or leggings over her vest to eat her breakfast in. No way I'm taking off the vest and putting a top on to do it again straight after breakfast. Fopps couldn't cope with the non matching outfits though wouldn't be pretty for the gram

Reactions: 6
I'm probably a bit dim....never followed routines and just go with the flow generally.....why do they need to nap after only being up for 2hrs? Am I missing something here?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.