Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s my future wife to be ❀❀❀

She will surely block her soon when she realises why we all love Heather so much

• Haha
Reactions: 11
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Soon our Heav will be deleted and blocked and we'll all be so, so sad πŸ˜”
Noo Heather loves Fopps and really looks up to her. I honestly think Heather is just a bit socially inadequate and says things the wrong way. I'm sure she doesn't mean to offended her hero and would be devastated if Fopps blocks her when she's done nothing wrong. 🀣🀣🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
In her reply she said she didn't contact them and it was a nice surprise....
.... How did they get direct quotes from her then? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
.... How did they get direct quotes from her then? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I can't see it to read it ... is it online anywhere - I could use a laugh !!

Reactions: 4
I wonder how she found out she was in The Sun? Does she buy the paper daily?

Oh yeah, how did they quote her and where did they get her photo from? So many questions 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what Fopps... My business website is in magazines and other media all the time. Difference is that my business is for putting my clients first not myself.

Reactions: 4
So what Fopps... My business website is in magazines and other media all the time. Difference is that my business is for putting my clients first not myself.
I'm guessing your business knows its market, not good ole Foppsy trying to appeal to the sun readers by being "budget friendly" πŸ™„πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder how she found out she was in The Sun? Does she buy the paper daily?

Oh yeah, how did they quote her and where did they get her photo from? So many questions 🀣🀣🀣
Hello, we've recently come across your website after one of our reporters googled "fopperholic annoying"...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even though she tries to act normal and post what she thinks she should say about her Mum etc. You can see she is 100% a narcissist. You can see it behind everything she posts it’s all ME ME ME. You can see it in every vlog she posts with the boys and everything she types. It will always be about her she will never put anyone above herself. I don’t even know if she is aware she does it. A true narcissist has no idea they are one I guess.
I’m sadly related to 2 narcissists 1 male and 1 female. Fopps behaviour completely mirrors the female one, constant selfies, me me me, aren’t I fabulous, aren’t I amazing etc. The male one is as bad but thankfully doesn’t have SM. And no, they never ever realise that they’re narcissists.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The Sun reader......sums up Fopp's demographic perfectly.

I'd rather be spit roasted by Trump and Boris for the Daily Star than be featured in a Sun article.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.