Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she used to write a caption on her posts like it was the boys ‘stealing her phone’ 😂😂
Ohh fopps back then you thought u were going to be the next big thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she just play her YouTube videos on repeat to get the views up?! Why does she say the boys are so lucky to be able to have these videos and watch them back?! Does she not realise she could take videos of them, keep them private and just save them on her phone/laptop/memory card so the boys can watch them back when they are older? It's as If the only way the boys could have these memories would be through social media! She's deluded!
What like the rest of us commoners ? That wouldn’t do for old fopperbollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just been scrolling through FB and her pics appeared on my feed, forgot I was even following her on there but anyway was laughing my head off at her hair. She filters the duck out of her pics so much that makes her look like she has purple roots and tips like she didn't already look enough as a twit as it was :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: I couldnt see it so much insta yesterday...today all i can see is purple.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when she used to write a caption on her posts like it was the boys ‘stealing her phone’ 😂😂
THIS!!!!! This was the turning point for me. When I realised she was actually so sad😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my word that was toe curling embarrassing for her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The latest vlog 🙄
The music oh gosh the music 😲 it's so LOUD and wtf actually is it?! I can't stand it!
The TV was so loud and her screaming to get the twins to scream 😭 I had to mute it, I can't listen to my own kids making that much noise never mind someone else's online 😅
Was she really feeding herself and the boys from the same spoon and the same yogurt pot in Nandos 🤦🏻‍♀️
She looked fuming when Chris was throwing balls at her 🤣
I almost commented on Chris's Insta to say isn't he bored of always going to soft play 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The latest vlog 🙄
The music oh gosh the music 😲 it's so LOUD and wtf actually is it?! I can't stand it!
The TV was so loud and her screaming to get the twins to scream 😭 I had to mute it, I can't listen to my own kids making that much noise never mind someone else's online 😅
Was she really feeding herself and the boys from the same spoon and the same yogurt pot in Nandos 🤦🏻‍♀️
She looked fuming when Chris was throwing balls at her 🤣
I almost commented on Chris's Insta to say isn't he bored of always going to soft play 🤔
"I almost commented on Chris's Insta to say isn't he bored of always going to soft play 🤔 " please do it

• Haha
She could donate 1 of her many gifted double prams! But I'm sure she will keep them to sell on when the boys are about 8 and she can't strap them in a pram so they sit still while she does her daily trip to Costa and goes on her shopping hauls! 😕

View attachment 52538
She's bleeping disgusting. The woman who SELLS her FREE, GIFTED items for profit, has the audacity to ask others to donate the stuff they worked hard for when they had children. She's doing this for bleeping followers and likes, and oh Prikki you're so selfless, so kind! She's a manipulative, vapid, shallow, needy bleep. I'm actually angry.

Reactions: 29
Purely for research purposes I tried the spit on my lashes I know I’m a dirty cow well I could gouge my eyes out they are so sore and running like buggery
So no wonder hers are pink all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Purely for research purposes I tried the spit on my lashes I know I’m a dirty cow well I could gouge my eyes out they are so sore and running like buggery
She will end up with a nasty infection. My other half picked up an eye infection once called blepharitis, not sure how he got it but it was in his system for nearly 4 years. He was sensitive to light and needed all sorts of eye drops and tablets. Her eyes looked so sore, she needs to stop the spit thing pronto

She doesn't wash her hands either she just 'wipes them' when putting her slap on. As well as spitting on her lashes, doesn't she use some sort of serum too? She's loopy I can't say I'd be filming and showing anyone the weird tit I do 🤣 Such a high opinion of herself, bless her.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I've just been away for the weekend to visit my step grandkids, took them to a ball pool on saturday, first-time I've been one for years and all I could think was why the hell would Fopps do this every week. It was hell on earth. Kids coughing and splutering everywhere, balls being chewed on they must just be a breeding ground for germs. No wonder the boys are ill so much 🤢 i was tempted to dettol bath when i got home 😂

Reactions: 11
She doesn't wash her hands either she just 'wipes them' when putting her slap on. As well as spitting on her lashes, doesn't she use some sort of serum too? She's loopy I can't say I'd be filming and showing anyone the weird tit I do 🤣 Such a high opinion of herself, bless her.
That really bothered me lol all I could then think was her mucky hand prints on everything else she picked up, yak! hope she washes her hands after the loo.........spitty lashes and pissy mitts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That really bothered me lol all I could then think was her mucky hand prints on everything else she picked up, yak! hope she washes her hands after the loo.........spitty lashes and pissy mitts!!!
My hands were clean 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mondays are
I've just been away for the weekend to visit my step grandkids, took them to a ball pool on saturday, first-time I've been one for years and all I could think was why the hell would Fopps do this every week. It was hell on earth. Kids coughing and splutering everywhere, balls being chewed on they must just be a breeding ground for germs. No wonder the boys are ill so much 🤢 i was tempted to dettol bath when i got home 😂
Once they're walking there is absolutely no way in hell she'll be going every week. Flinging a few balls around while they sit still is fine. Won't be long until they're 18 months and tantruming left right and centre. Although those blogs would actually provide entertainment instead of the snooze fest we're graced with now.

You silly witch! Don’t ever do a FOPP again, even for research purposes. You’re one of us!

Does she wear contact lenses? Cos if so... EVEN WORSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You silly witch! Don’t ever do a FOPP again, even for research purposes. You’re one of us!

Does she wear contact lenses? Cos if so... EVEN WORSE.
Hahah it was a moment of madness think after watching her damm vlog this morning
I wondered about contact lenses too which could explain her eyes being so pink and sore looking

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.