Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched the vlog, not sure if I can put myself through it, but does it have that god awful music she always uses?? That seems to be incredibly loud?!?!
Yes she is still using the God awful music! I wouldn't bother watching. It's the same as every other family vlog she has done. Boys sat in high chairs, her spoon feeding them, her laughing uncontrollably at stuff that isn't funny, soft play, her talking and her talking some more, her moving Grayson's hair from his face, just get it cut love! Boring boring boring! Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes she is still using the God awful music! I wouldn't bother watching. It's the same as every other family vlog she has done. Boys sat in high chairs, her spoon feeding them, her laughing uncontrollably at stuff that isn't funny, soft play, her talking and her talking some more, her moving Grayson's hair from his face, just get it cut love! Boring boring boring! Xx
i havent watched it yet either, probably wont bother now i know it is no different from any other. thanks for saving my eyes and ears haha

Reactions: 4
This sums up her vlogs PERFECTLY 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
My favourite part is where she’s on the trampoline and puts her hands out to Lawson and he shrugs her off and turns round. She looks devastated 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that vlog is one of the most boring yet. I think if this is the route she is wanting to go down she needs to seriously re think the content as kids sat in highchairs then at soft play has been done to death.

Reactions: 12
Those boys are going to grow up just as vein and narcissistic as their mother the way she’s got them watching themselves like that. I’m often filmed for work to share in training sessions and my god, I cringe every time; why would you willingly sit and watch recordings of yourself?! She really must love herself...or trying really hard to get the views up on YT 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
the way she talks to them is....odd
"is there any reason you're being so loud" "what are you doing it like that for" "why did you do that" "what did you just do"
its so very shouty and firm and teacher like, makes me cringe, she has zero idea how to interact with them at all, its always all about her, im surprised she's not elbowing them out of the way for more camera time!!

Reactions: 18
I'm going on a nature walk with my kids today (and no fopps you didn't give me the idea my kids did). I'm wearing trainers the boys will be in the wellies, coat, gloves, hats etc it's so cold today. We are going to kick and throw leaves TOGETHER and be silly. Not pose on my own for photos that's how MEMORIES are made not gram photos. Then decorate pumpkins with paint and glitter you know messy play fopps for free you can do at home instead of paying a group to do it for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It won't let me upload the screenshot but that one of the baby bank thing, is she for bleeping real, she gets gifted allsorts or tit but isn't willing to part with them for a good cause, she'd rather sell them for more funds for her tit style, she's ridiculous she could easily go out shopping spend 50 or even 100 on bits to help out rather than clothes every 10 seconds, stupid rotten witch, gonna block this bleep I think now she's tipped me over the edge this time 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Does she just play her YouTube videos on repeat to get the views up?! Why does she say the boys are so lucky to be able to have these videos and watch them back?! Does she not realise she could take videos of them, keep them private and just save them on her phone/laptop/memory card so the boys can watch them back when they are older? It's as If the only way the boys could have these memories would be through social media! She's deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her vlogs are just god awful! I can’t deal with her insane, crazy laughing for no apparent reason. The music makes me want to scratch my eyeballs out too 😩 she also absolutely loves her own reflection, when she came on to show her hair, make up and outfit before the “twin mum” night out, her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree as she loves staring at herself through the viewfinder!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she just play her YouTube videos on repeat to get the views up?! Why does she say the boys are so lucky to be able to have these videos and watch them back?! Does she not realise she could take videos of them, keep them private and just save them on her phone/laptop/memory card so the boys can watch them back when they are older? It's as If the only way the boys could have these memories would be through social media! She's deluded!
Imagine the boys horror when they come in contact with their mothers YT channel for the first time... I really do feel sorry for them, they ask for none of this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched the vlog, there is a part where the boys are in high chairs and she asks them ‘any reason why you’re being so loud?’ Urm yes to be heard over the TV!!! Why on earth does she have it on all the time and so loud!
And then she screams at them. She's ridiculous! Doesn't she realise that they copy her behaviour? Lawson isn't playing at peekaboo, he's copying her with that camera covering half her face! She's just stupid.

Reactions: 10
Her family diary video blogs need binned.

Why oh why she thinks people care about her snooze fest "Sunday's"?

I had more fun doing my morning tit today.

Chris looks really depressed.

Tbh, I would too if my wife spent all my money on make up and I had to wear my kid's trousers with no socks on a cold October evening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Her eyes make mine water they’re so pink and sore!! I wonder how she feels walking around with everyone knowing she’s got pink eye 🤢

Reactions: 7
Did she really just say she’s had a manic morning? At the gym, getting her nails done and now a dentist appointment!?
duck my life, she has no idea

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Her family diary video blogs need binned.

Why oh why she thinks people care about her snooze fest "Sunday's"?

I had more fun doing my morning tit today.

Chris looks really depressed.

Tbh, I would too if my wife spent all my money on make up and I had to wear my kid's trousers with no socks on a cold October evening.
Trouser comment killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did she really just say she’s had a manic morning? At the gym, getting her nails done and now a dentist appointment!?
She is un-bleeping-believeable 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s got no idea. My manic morning was getting up and ready, doing work by email, getting my Preschooler up, ready and fed. Walking my dogs with said preschooler, nursery drop off, supermarket run, opening my business and all for 8.30am. She wouldn’t know manic if it hit her square in her crusty eyelashes!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.