Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sense trouble in paradise...

That post sounds more like she’s trying to convince herself she likes him!

Reactions: 17
Why is she saying she has never showed the video before?! She posted it a couple of months ago 🤷‍♀️ I think she needs a diary to write down what she says / posts!
Like the stupid Hinch activity book. Could be The Fopps Brain Activity book. Dot to dot to work out if the picture is chicken or salmon. An added bonus section for remembering what bullshit you have posted online.

• Haha
In the photos of her wedding day why are her eyes so wide 👀
She has always done that ridiculous eyes wide open pose in her photos on SM, way before she became "Fopperbollocks".
I remember saying to a friend that knew her at the time...."why are her eyes always like that in photos ?l'm sure she has botox as it can give you that kind of look it you have it around the eye area" and my friend said "she says she doesn't have Botox !!! " What a load of 💩Nice to see she has finally admitted it lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She has always done that ridiculous eyes wide open pose in her photos on SM, way before she became "Fopperbollocks".
I remember saying to a friend that knew her at the time...."why are her eyes always like that in photos,I'm sure she has botox as it can give you that kind of look it you have it around the eye area" and my friend said "she says she doesn't have Botox !!! " What a load of 💩Nice to see she has finally admitted it lol
I did wonder if it was the Botox, just looks so unnatural 👀👀👀

Reactions: 5
She looks like she was coked up at her wedding. Her eyes are mental.

• Haha
I’m sure she could have managed the SW job - the boys are in such a good routine and sleep loads so why couldn’t she mark people’s food diaries whilst they sleep? Or are in their playpen?
That's her blocky/deletey time silly!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The boys love looking at themselves in the mirror and kissing themselves? Aw she must be so proud that they have actually learnt something from their mummy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s our fopps 👍🏼🙄
The boys love looking at themselves in the mirror and kissing themselves? Aw she must be so proud that they have actually learnt something from their mummy
Also with this I know she said they just want it as a mirror but if it has got the measurements on to check the boys height why not put it up properly and use it! My boys love having their height measured they enjoy seeing the difference in their own height and each other. I bet she doesn't even know you have to put it on the wall so far from the ground for it to be accurate 🙄

Reactions: 5
Gifted anniversary day together, so romantic and thoughtful?
Who said romance was dead? Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gifted spa break - another day away from the boys 🙄 Hasn’t been able to leave them before? Pull the other one, does she forget we see every time she isn’t with them?

And stop with the kissing poses - you’re not 14 anymore and no one is jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So even their bleeping anniversary day was gifted 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 is there anything this tight duck won't take?

What's going on with the head hamster? What's the bleeping deal with those eyebrow things?
Are there any actual brows there? All I see is some painted on brows, I cant even see any hair!
Her face is beginning to look shocking, frozen, tight. Give her another 5 years and she's gonna look proper dog rough! Just about the time Chris will jack it in!

Reactions: 15
I thought she looked dead in the swimsuit pose 🤣🤣🤣

Have to say Lawson doing peek-a-boo was super cute.... gorgeous little boy 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just played her stories and my dog is going insane. Great [emoji849][emoji23] so high pitched

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.