Fopperholic #108 Investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
more like she lost her tit in the car, screamed at them to get into separate rooms and scared them into staying put.
100% this... I thought when I was watching the story I bet she was going mad because whatever they did it was not acceptable IN MY CAR as she said!!

Reactions: 16
Sorry for the double post so quickly but honestly thinking about it more who is she actually kidding?!

She really expects us to believe the first time she’s ever put them in separate rooms they both just lay down and went straight to sleep? What total bullshit!

more like she lost her tit in the car, screamed at them to get into separate rooms and scared them into staying put.
Definitely they always look terrified of her

Reactions: 9
Sounds like she hasn't calmed down yet about not getting her preferred school places and taken it out on them!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
they will be out at the park/soft play again tmw!
to them they can play up as much as they like and still get days out etc
She really doesn’t have a clue

Reactions: 14
When will she realise that she’s the one creating her own problems by constantly dragging them on days out and to every attraction, park and soft play in the area.
Same as the begging for new boobs and a new boiler. If she’d have spent the compo on getting them fixed and stopped putting off getting the boiler fixed properly instead of wasting money on polyester, walking pads and unnecessary days out with the boys she’d been fine.

Reactions: 17
So she's going on and on like her day was a huge ordeal and very difficult yet all they seemed to do to piss her off was try to make each other laugh by being silly and be a bit hyper in the car, is she for real? Those little giggles when they do silly things at that age are etched on my heart with fondness from my two doing the same, does she ever look at childhood and see the magic? Does she expect them to sit good as gold in the car and not interact with each other? fopperholic is a giant twit! pass it on ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God help her when they do start school. My oldest loves school but the expectation on them 9-3 5xdays a week meant she was on the verge of a breakdown when she came home each night, took until Xmas for her to get into a routine. She would come in from school and just burst into tears if I gave her squash instead of milk, a princess plate instead of a pink one etc 💔

Reactions: 19
100% this... I thought when I was watching the story I bet she was going mad because whatever they did it was not acceptable IN MY CAR as she said!!
She has taught these boys to constantly perform for the camera. So they’re constantly on display and competing. She asks them to do “funny” things so it’s a way of getting her attention. She’s provided no home life in which they can relax and settle so are constantly on the go.

She allows them to mistreat and act out in other places yet when it happens in her precious car she’s raging. She’s created two monsters.

Forcing them apart is creating more problems for the future. It’s like she can only see short term and for herself. The fact one of them is already using food against her is just the start. Then they are still “messing around at bedtime” well that’s because they have no boundaries and she has taught them that to please her they have to perform tricks. Yet these tricks aren’t on her terms so she’s not happy but they don’t understand this. X

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah those first weeks of school are brutal, then the transition to year one is another brutal shock to them. Good luck fopps. Been waiting five years to see this tit show unravel for her

Reactions: 25
God help her when they do start school. My oldest loves school but the expectation on them 9-3 5xdays a week meant she was on the verge of a breakdown when she came home each night, took until Xmas for her to get into a routine. She would come in from school and just burst into tears if I gave her squash instead of milk, a princess plate instead of a pink one etc 💔
Yes I agree it’s tough when they go to school. My twins were so different, one would be all excited to come out of school whilst the other was shattered and needed to just chill watching some TV with cuddles on the sofa. If I tried any after school activities it was just too much for one of them. Be very interesting cos we all know EXACTLY the sort of school mum she’s gonna be. 🙄

Reactions: 18
Yes I agree it’s tough when they go to school. My twins were so different, one would be all excited to come out of school whilst the other was shattered and needed to just chill watching some TV with cuddles on the sofa. If I tried any after school activities it was just too much for one of them. Be very interesting cos we all know EXACTLY the sort of school mum she’s gonna be. 🙄
She'll have them in breakfast and after school club by October half term. Imagine her doing phonics and numberlines 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry for the double post so quickly but honestly thinking about it more who is she actually kidding?!

She really expects us to believe the first time she’s ever put them in separate rooms they both just lay down and went straight to sleep? What total bullshit!

It would be more relatable if she did that there’s not a parent alive that hasn’t at some point lost their tit and you only have to look at favoured son to see he’s a right little spoilt brat… No way those kids went straight to sleep in separate rooms on the first attempt as a mother of four ( no twins fops sorry ) had I attempted that when my boys were small it would have been Armageddon 🤣 I agree total bullshit.

Reactions: 14
I can’t get over what she’s posted this morning. And not even 9 o’clock and the boys are being shipped off to mad Mazza’s because she can’t cope when they’ve played up! She is definitely a woman who should never had kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I wonder which room was sacrificed for a room for Otherson. No way would Faveson be told to sleep anywhere other than his own bed!

I’m blocked so apologies if it’s been said elsewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.