Fopperholic #108 Investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she was his registered carer I cant imagine that would be any of the criteria for a school place.
It does with our council. My friends a registered carer for her mother so she put a school in her mothers catchment as it allowed her to be at her mother for longer periods as less commute. Then again her mother had a long standing illness that didn’t only get rolled out for sympathy or feet stomping moments 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It does with our council. My friends a registered carer for her mother so she put a school in her mothers catchment as it allowed her to be at her mother for longer periods as less commute. Then again her mother had a long standing illness that didn’t only get rolled out for sympathy or feet stomping moments 🤷🏻‍♀️
Schools can have individual criteria so it really depends on whether the schools she applied for use the LA admissions criteria or their own.

Id also imagine if she appealed on that basis now theyd want to know why it wasnt mentioned initially if it is something they consider when looking at applications.

Reactions: 11
I’d be keeping mick as far away as the school as possible before his eying up his next baby sitter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she mentioned the school thing again since the post? Surely from people’s comments and any research she’s done she’ll have realised she hasn’t got any REAL grounds for appeal? She got a place at one of her chosen schools and it’s in her catchment.. not much else they can do for her!

Reactions: 10
Has she mentioned the school thing again since the post? Surely from people’s comments and any research she’s done she’ll have realised she hasn’t got any REAL grounds for appeal? She got a place at one of her chosen schools and it’s in her catchment.. not much else they can do for her!
I hope she gets the response on appeal of...

"This appeal appears to have been made by mistake or as a joke"

"Sorry for offering you the same school for both of your boys near your home for which you are in the catchment area that other people want.

It is unfortunate that you are not happy with us properly applying the application procedure because you cant be arsed to take your own children to school despite not having a job.

in the meantime here is an aff link for a box of Kleenex.

HAVE A Nice DAY 😘"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not really been keeping up with fopps but saw the thread so came for a nosy and 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As someone else said she definatley wanted the boys in a school near mad mazza so that they could do most of the pick ups. Bet she was hoping she would have them overnight for her most nights too.

Reactions: 11
If she admitted she wanted them in a school near Mazza because she’s planning to get a job and work full time I’d have more sympathy for her but we know she has no intention of earning an honest living and is actually now unemployable.

Is she really just planning on doing occasional tit z list ads and trench coat reels for the rest of her life?! She must be bored senseless with her life.

Reactions: 15
I’ll be honest and it’s a different conversation from here but I don’t find this disrespectful to follow another woman on IG. It definitely depends how your OWN relationship works and everyone is different. But usually there are double standards when it comes to this, would you say fopps is disrespectful if she follows say Tom hardy or David Beckham or someone? Or even many of the male PTs she follows have their top off often.
Not a dig just a thought

disclaimer - still can’t stand either of the pricks but just my thoughts 🤣
I think Fopps will only be jealous of this womans followers compared to her own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t get over the excitement in her voice when she’s telling us about her trench coat reel. It’s like she’s discovered something new and ground breaking. It’s a bonkers existence.

• Haha
Nothing authentic or natural about her showing the boys playing... it's literally just to do a swipe up to earn a few pennies !

bleeping tragic Nicola..... tragic..... notice that running board sticking out from under the cupboard - that would do my head in !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw that too and thought what a knob head !!
---

I just don’t get why have a walking board….. when there’s a whole world outside to walk in.
I'd get the walking board thing if she worked 40+ hours a week with no help from parents and a husband that works away but she literally has all the time in the world to get outside and go for a walk seriously she just loves to spend minny for the sake of it 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd get the walking board thing if she worked 40+ hours a week with no help from parents and a husband that works away but she literally has all the time in the world to get outside and go for a walk seriously she just loves to spend minny for the sake of it 🥴
And why bother given that she hates the house so much anyway. She is never there she drags the whole family out by 9am everyday in full drag makeup...so unrelatable I find it odd, even as a step mum (almost). We spent the day with family today my (soon to be) stepkids had so much fun with their cousins in the house freely playing, no need for expensive tickets or rides and nobody wore any makeup... Shock horror.

Reactions: 12
An affiliate link for bouncy balls!!! Surely people can find bouncy balls themselves??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
An affiliate link for bouncy balls!!! Surely people can find bouncy balls themselves??!!!
what really annoys me is that she literally bought them a couple a days ago. How can you really do a recommendation on something you’ve literally just bought? I mean I know they are bouncy balls and bouncy balls are bouncy balls but she does it all the time when ever she buys them some new crap.

• Haha
How sad of a life that these fuckers wake up and start aff linking all the tat in their house! I’d lose all my self respect if that’s what I had to do

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.