Fopperholic #108 Investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just shows how she thinks the gifted stays she's had were beneath her, not long ago she stayed in a lodge (hot tub at the side of the car park :ROFLMAO: ) and hardly showed anything of it, totally the bare minimum but now she deems this holiday luxurious and like the palm in Dubai (snigger snigger) she can't stop showing it. Surely the gifted stays are her "job" so if anything more effort should go into them but nope Nikki Ryan clearly thought she was worthy of more, keep dreaming love!!
I don’t usually bother with her but I went for a look at the GranadaluxuryBelek to view the Maldives beach ( the Maldives it is NOT ) and to see just how like The Palm it is 🤣🤣 ermm is she having a laugh…. she really is the epitome of a chavvy snob
#Nikkiryan even with the “rebrand” you are still a pathetic show off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she says, “I’m surrry but..” honestly would love someone to come along and put this smug twit on the deck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We actually looked at going to this hotel this year as our neighbours went and said it was amazing. My husband did loads of research and said “nope it’s far too chavvy!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who are these dimwits that are asking her what it’s like there during school holidays? She isn’t there during the school holidays so are these people just thick or is she talking rubbish as usual?
Why does she think her followers at home care that it’s a kids sports day theme or whatever it is today? Get off your phone and enjoy your holiday with your family you sad cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s sad how little time she is spending actually enjoying her holiday. I’ve not been away anywhere since before covid and I’d absolutely love a holiday away anywhere. She really has no real appreciation for anything.

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: Nikkiryan - abandoned fopperholic and her family to be a Turkey tour guide

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought I had unfollowed this stupid bint years ago when she was making “Zoats” every single morning (I had started following her back in my slimming world days 🤣)

Then her holiday story popped up and now I can’t look away 👀

I have questions …

But lastly and most importantly why oh why is she posting pictures of her kids in swimwear honestly she obviously spends an extortionate amount of time on social media so why is she not aware of the implications of this ??

They have been filmed at least 99% of days since they were born day in day out ..she is such an oddball parent. I know she hasn't done it before (parenting) but even non parents can see it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.