Fopperholic #108 Investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, if she can’t cope with them, why does she let her elderly parents have to cope with them? I bet they don play up for Nanny and Grandad because they actually get attention and affection there and feel calm and loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Speaks to those kids with such resentment in her voice, has she heard herself?

Also flops, learn to say clinic normally: 'my friend's ker-lin-ick' argh her pronunciation is so cringey!
---
Bloody hell she’s not happy today is she 😬 is she forgetting that she’s the adult here. It happened yesterday, get over it. This won’t be the last time they play up so get used to it.
You can just imagine her launching them out the car door at Mazza’s for her to deal with and speeding off in a huff 😆
She proper holds a grudge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It was very sad to see that reel this morning. I was shocked by how nasty she is to those little boys. She really shouldn’t have had children, Just wait till they are teenagers, she really won’t be able to cope then and her parents may not be around to take over parenting her children.

• Heart
Speaks to those kids with such resentment in her voice, has she heard herself?

Also flops, learn to say clinic normally: 'my friend's ker-lin-ick' argh her pronunciation is so cringey!
---

She proper holds a grudge.
her pronunciation on many words is shocking...... 'I gotta sore froat..... can't be bovvered...... woteva' she always sounds like such a chav....

Reactions: 23
She dropped the boys off at her parents as she has some work to do then proceeds to tell us how she is going to go on her walking pad, do a workout and watch TV. Followed by a trip to her friends for some treatments 🤔

• Wow
What a petulant, bullying witch! Those boys are 4 years old and she is publicly humiliating them for being 4 year old boys! She is an evil witch! Her mother should be ashamed of her rather than licking her arse constantly! My mum would have a word with me if I was treating my children that way. So busy walking indoors and watching TV to look after her own kids! She has me in a rage! And to then post how desperate she was for children…who are you trying to convince you evil witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Poor lads, they're taking all their social cues from her. They're just kids, they're tired of being stuck in the car travelling to yet another soft play. It's not a treat for them, it's just another day. Just have some days at home, play some fun games, watch a movie, let them make popcorn, let them help make Daddy's dinner and then sit at the table together. Make a habit of asking them every day what the best part of their day was and actually listen to what they say. Poor little Grayson didn't even know what he was saying sorry for and her attitude and tone towards him was so scathing 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Poor lads, they're taking all their social cues from her. They're just kids, they're tired of being stuck in the car travelling to yet another soft play. It's not a treat for them, it's just another day. Just have some days at home, play some fun games, watch a movie, let them make popcorn, let them help make Daddy's dinner and then sit at the table together. Make a habit of asking them every day what the best part of their day was and actually listen to what they say. Poor little Grayson didn't even know what he was saying sorry for and her attitude and tone towards him was so scathing 😥
Kindness starts at home. My little boy is the same age. He’s always telling me he loves me and when you say ‘Thank you’ he replies ‘Your Welcome’. Those poor boys will soon realise that they are an inconvenience to her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't see it, I am blocked on so many accounts - I just hope the nasty bleep sees this thread and realises how horrible she is.

• Heart
What a disgrace she is . I actually can't find words
Humiliating her kids publicly and looking so smug and proud of her bullying but she's smiling again going to her
" Bestie" for wrinkle treatment #peoplepleasing
Shame on you Fopperholic , As if ANYONE would follow her for a recommendation for any treatment after the mess she's made and continues to make of her own face! she is so unhappy with her life and it shows in every single story . As she did with the Mickey Mouse coaching she does the same with treatments goes for anything and everything
As for the Hello Fresh -- Desperate times for this Narcissistic witch. She is utter Trash Nothing Else .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder what her mum and Chris will think of her stories this morning.
She’s such a hateful woman.

I wonder what her mum and Chris will think of her stories this morning.
She’s such a hateful woman.
As they both enable her every day, don’t suppose they will see any difference in that behaviour. Like others have said can only imagine how vile she is to her sons when the camera isn’t on

Reactions: 13
She dropped the boys off at her parents as she has some work to do then proceeds to tell us how she is going to go on her walking pad, do a workout and watch TV. Followed by a trip to her friends for some treatments 🤔
Weird that she hasn’t gone to the gym? I wonder if she’s had to cancel her membership

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Weird that she hasn’t gone to the gym? I wonder if she’s had to cancel her membership
There's a temporary gym there apparently, but she said she can't face it. I'd say the real reason she goes is to pose in her million pairs of leggings and chavy trainers. She doesn't even break a sweat and she deffo doesn't have the figure of a gym bunny

Reactions: 13
Hoping that if we all agree on what a nasty piece of work she is - others will see it and unfollow. Anyone able to see her numbers?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.