Fopperholic #108 Investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she's talking to those boys this morning is VILE. She sounds SO pissed off with them, and they probably don't understand why 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's an uncomfortable watch this morning on her stories, her voice is loaded with anger and resentment towards them and why is she asking them if they said sorry and what they said sorry for? Just when you think you couldn't possibly despise her any more she goes and does something that makes you realise you can!

Reactions: 38
Imagine baring a grudge with four year olds and being so sarcastic to them!! As a parent you have to understand when to let go of it and that’s usually the next day because they have no idea!!

Reactions: 27
Omg how awful to put that on Instagram. And the hideous awfully sarcastic and simply nasty voice is just really sad. What a bastard nasty cow.
---
Is Chris away at the moment? Hence the seeming drop into despair and inability to cope for literally one second.

ETA: hope he has a lovely time cos when he gets back he owes his thick witch of a wife a weekend away

• Haha
Reactions: 22
her tone with those boys is dreadful.
Kids have off days just like we as adults have off days. If someone was speaking to her in that tone after she had a bad day she wouldnt be happy

Reactions: 21
Bloody hell she’s not happy today is she 😬 is she forgetting that she’s the adult here. It happened yesterday, get over it. This won’t be the last time they play up so get used to it.
You can just imagine her launching them out the car door at Mazza’s for her to deal with and speeding off in a huff 😆

Reactions: 19
So they’re off to Nanny’s…bet Fopps doesn’t hang around, me time incoming.

Reactions: 17
Those stories speak volumes about her, both as a human being and a mother. If she speaks to them like that for the world to see, I can only imagine how she speaks to them when a phone isn't shoved in their faces.
They are 4 year old children who won't understand her tone. Surely if there were problems yesterday, you hug it out before bed and leave it there?! I'd hate my children to wake up and think I was in a bad mood with them from the day before 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell, no wonder Chris' family dislike her, they must hate seeing how she pubicly treats them so badly. if she does this and thinks it is nice and appropriate in public, how horrific is she in private?

Its difficult to see why she had kids, she clearly hates children, she hates that it takes her time, she hates that she is not in control, the fact that Mazza pandas to her is just ridiculously enabling, her parents are just as much a laughing stock as she is by taking them instead of telling her to stop being so selfish and parent her children properly. If her "Me time" was ever not deserved, its today!

It seems the reason she had them was for attention and instagram likes...and she doesnt even get the likes or the level of attention she expected.

At least one thing is for sure...all of her mum mates will be laughing at her ridiculousness today, all the twin mums and the instahuns from whatever that new channel mum thing is called.

She throws a hissy fit EVERY TIME chris works away. so much for being an independent woman. She reminds me abit of Rebecca Vardy with her childish traits.

Reactions: 25
A very difficult watch this morning. The tone of her voice is just awful. Trying to shame them online too.
I thought they were at preschool too, doesn’t look like they were there yesterday or today? Has she whipped them out in a strop because it’s not the school they’re going to?
Imagine telling your followers you’re spending the morning watching trashy TV whilst most people are out trying to earn a living. Let’s watch those numbers tumble.

Omg. She always does this when Chris goes away doesn’t she, say she feels run down etc. But jeez, having some treatments tonight …. So boys are staying at Mazzas then? She is the most self obsessed hideous woman. She doesn’t deserve to be a mum. That’s a bit harsh but I know people who are desperate to be parents and they’d give it their all not be like this awful narcissistic prick.
She’s mentally unstable

Reactions: 18
She looks rough as duck but certainly perked up now she's dumped them with Mazza and has got her me time then more me time treatments tonight... !! Ffs selfish to the core that one... and 'she's got some work to do' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's so deluded!

I know first hand how horrible it is to live with a narcissist but Chris needs to grow a pair. Everybody has off days, I’ve flicked the v’s behind my children’s backs more times than I would like to admit, but the hatred in her voice is off the scale. She thinks that not only is acceptable to speak to them like that, she’s posted it online for the world to see. And mocking otherson for not liking being alone, he seemed so sad and confused. Chris and Mazza are complete enablers.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m finally glad to see that she didn’t give those boys summit & actually took them home instead. Those boys need to learn how to relax & rest. They always look tired.
The way she speaks to them on social media is awful. It’s one thing to tell everyone she has had a hard day we all get them with young kids but to hold a grudge the next day is just awful.
here is a free tip for you but put those boys to bed & then forget about everything that has happened that day as it’s been & done

Reactions: 14
So she's taken them to Mad Mazza's because she "has to work", then says she's catching up with her dogshit telly while "getting her steps in" and doing a workout!!! and THEN "doing some work". When my parents have my children I make sure I am making the most of my time by actually DOING WORK because that is the reason they have them if it's a day I'm working...... I also bet they're staying over there tonight as Chris isn't in town so she can't possibly be expected to parent her children by herself for more than a day or two in a row.

Reactions: 20
Bring back corporal punishment while you're at it eh floppy flaps...

If she goes in this hard on them over a "bit of sillyness" then good luck by the time they're 9/10, because as soon as they're able, they'll start rebelling against her and go off the rails.

She didn't go* into detail because it was trivial tit that didn't deserve the reaction it got from her. So she's trying to justify herself. Making them say sorry for something that happened yesterday at this age is pointless. They don't truly understand.

She's just taking her witch mood out on them. Probably stressing because they can't afford the boiler and she's worried Chris is off shagging someone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
They’re 4- they don’t give a tit what they did yesterday! If they’re naughty then deal with it at the time and then move on..dragging it out doesn’t benefit anyone. I hope the boys are close because it seems like they’ve only got each other. Useless woman

She absolutely despises those kids, if it’s that obvious on social media how must she actually treat them behind closed doors? She’s setting them up for a lifetime of issues!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
But remember, someone on holiday asked her if she was a teacher because of how good she was with them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve posted loads today but she’s infuriated me. Can’t cope with her kids so dumps them on her elderly parents before 9 am for an overnight stay, all so she can fanny about at home. What work Nicola? Fingering Fage? Jumping out of jelly pots? Crappy reals of coats you’re going to send back? Absolutely nothing that couldn’t be done yesterday whist the boys were locked in separate rooms napping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.