Fopperholic #109 Fopperholic + Judith Chalmers = Nikki Ryan in Turkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title..... wondering if we should now be starting future threads with Nikki Ryan ? Sure mods will change if they need to.... x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No way! Thanks to my fellow Tattlers for this great honour 💚 but to be fair, Nikki Ryan Fopperholic makes it so easy 🤣
Great thread title 😄

Nikki Ryan - the gift that keeps on giving 😆 hope she posts more of petite chode in his strictly come dancing outfits! I could do with a giggle! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Great thread title 😄

Nikki Ryan - the gift that keeps on giving 😆 hope she posts more of petite chode in his strictly come dancing outfits! I could do with a giggle! 🤭
Everytime someone mentions his outfit and SCD I wanna hum the theme tune..... 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We do need to update her tags to Prikki Ryan now the witch has finally dropped that pathetic name she clung to like it was a the last pot of Vag yogurt in the land

We need her google tags to connect. She's still using Fopperholic on Facebook, last time I looked, so she's clearly testing the water with this one

Reactions: 12
She’s still using Fopperholic on Facebook & TikTok . She’s also changed it on you tube Morale of the story is she doesn’t know who she is …,,, but how scary is that when she wants to be a life coach 🤣 #DreamonFopps

Reactions: 10
She's far quieter today - do you think someone has pushed the silly cow into the pool ? Told her to duck off away from their luxury private villa and get back to her budget deluxe room with no window and take her fake designer tat with her!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That hotel honestly looks like my idea of hell on earth. She has literally booked it so that her little miracles are entertained at all times and she can spend minimal time parenting 🥴

Reactions: 21
How’s twinset twats challenge going that’s one unflattering bikini
I'm a size 22 and those are the same style as my granny pants I wear.... she looks so uncomfortable in it.... her shoulders are hunched and she almost looks like she's stooping...... she is slim but an XS she is not !!!! And why the big long post ... you're holiday.. just bleeping enjoy it...... and who even queues for omlits ? Oh yes that'll be Nikki Ryan - be thankful it'll be freshly prepared NOT in a microwave looking like a sponge ... that'll be a shock for the tastebuds !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How’s twinset twats challenge going that’s one unflattering bikini
Edited to say I’m actually quite surprised she’s posted these considering she stretches herself into space and back is this the new trying to be relatable Fopperholic Nikki Ryan
Those bikini bottoms look like she's wearing a nappiy. I'm surprised she post a pic showing her rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Big knickers Fopps 😂😂😂 I’m saying no More 🤣🤣🤣 ( Covers the cats arse tat if nothing else )

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.