Fopperholic #108 Investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I really getting the feeling this is all an undisclosed ad? Now she’s talking about how she’s met people already who have kids with sensory issues who have told her the hotels been great for that. It just sounds like fake PR/gifted/free stay.

I mean at this point she’s done so many stories and made out she’s a bloody rep for the place that if it’s not an ad then it’s just sad!
I'm convinced its an AD.

I'm certain other times she's on holiday she is normally evasive about where she stays (didn't she once describe Gran Canaria as a small island off portugal when she stayed there rather than say where she was?)

She's going to massive lengths to show off the all the hotel even parts she says they haven't used and keeps repeating how amazing it is

I think they were given a discount of some sort in exchange for promotion.

Reactions: 16
She’s SO behind with the times for a so called wannabe ‘influencer’. Hasn't she realised yet that stealth wealth and quiet luxury is the thing now, not prancing around in fake Chloe’s and YSL’s screaming crass logo mania! She might catch up in ten years time when things have moved on again I guess

Reactions: 5
I’m not convinced this is an advert as when she did get those free holidays she barely mentioned them.

This is her showing off, she’s actually spent some minny and wants everyone to know it. she thinks we’ll all be jealous of her turkey holiday when, like everyone says, it just looks like a chav fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who appointed Nikki Ryan as head of the Turkey tourist board? 🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’d be surprised if she’s been given an ad or a discount for something as big as a holiday to Turkey, but I think she reckons she thinks she’s showing what a great influencer she is so that she might get some holiday ads in the future.

Reactions: 14
Holidays are family time, time to relax and make special memories. Why would you basically vlog each day and post to social media? So many no, no, no's!

Yes video bits and bobs and make a nice compilation when your home, but not while you are there........unless your being paid 😉?

I never post when I'm away, always later if I want to upload a few photos.....and not to mention if her house was broken into this week her insurance would be invalid as we all have proof she is out of the country. How thick are people?

Then there's the kids....where are their sun hats at the very least, not to mention no swim top. Makes me so angry seeing young children burnt.

The hotel looks awful, totally not my idea of a holiday. Too big for starters & so many people.

Reactions: 13
There's absolutely no way she's not had those kids in the kids club (where she clearly filmed other people's kids) how else has she been able to do her tourist thing.
There's no way it's an ad. What hotel would give her a free holiday!

Reactions: 12
I’m not convinced this is an advert as when she did get those free holidays she barely mentioned them.

This is her showing off, she’s actually spent some minny and wants everyone to know it. she thinks we’ll all be jealous of her turkey holiday when, like everyone says, it just looks like a chav fest.
I agree! She thinks age is rubbing people’s nose in it but she is just showing she is all fur coat nae knickers!

Reactions: 8
Why hasn't she showed the food?

I imagine she's been asking for boiled eggs and protein yogurts

I checked out the hotel on insta and their tagged stories....the food looks amazing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
9F0AFDBC-8644-44A0-97B6-D75CD87CC6E4.jpeg
One of the boys says “my daddy says you…” and she cuts it off. Maybe he says “you don’t have a career!” Or “you are a head!” X

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anything she tries to advertise just sends me the other way and wouldn’t even consider it! She clearly loves social media that her own family 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She is just trying to show off & portray she is having a great time but she is doing the opposite. If you were really having fun you wouldn’t be on social media more than you are when your at home 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
"unreal" OBsessed" "uhmazing" "cackle, cackle, cackle" on repeat :rolleyes: what a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s basically just showing off in front of the other guests. Trying to make out she’s a VIP of some kind. I don’t think it’s an ad at all.

Reactions: 16
She’s definitely reading here !!!!
Proving a point by getting on a ride even though she has to use a filter on holiday . Notice how she grabs his hand and films it . How sad !! And this fool is doing a Life Coach Course !?!!!?!!!?🤡

Definitely not a AD as Chris said on his stories they were more able to afford it out of peak Season or rather He was more able to afford it and throw in a few pair of fake sunnies for Chav 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh it's OK for kids with sensory needs because they can just have chips or plain pasta or spagetti..... bleeping duck duck OFF you uneducated, insensitive cow Nikky Ryan... you know nothing..... kids with sensory needs do not just need to be OK to eat chips or plain food.... you really are a dumb witch ! My grandchild has sensory needs.... they are autistic..... that noise alone would send them over the edge to a meltdown it's just tooooo much ! But guess what?!! They can eat any types of food.... they are a great eater....... God that has pissed me off massively she is so uneducated !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh it's OK for kids with sensory needs because they can just have chips or plain pasta or spagetti..... bleeping duck duck OFF you uneducated, insensitive cow Nikky Ryan... you know nothing..... kids with sensory needs do not just need to be OK to eat chips or plain food.... you really are a dumb witch ! My grandchild has sensory needs.... they are autistic..... that noise alone would send them over the edge to a meltdown it's just tooooo much ! But guess what?!! They can eat any types of food.... they are a great eater....... God that has pissed me off massively she is so uneducated !
The plain pasta/spagetti/chips comment made me chuckle, clearly believes it's all about the beige plain food. Clueless.
I have a son with ASD who's very restricted with food, he wouldn't touch a chip. He smells everything before it goes into his mouth. He can sniff out a different brand.
Quite why she felt the need to talk about the subject in such a casual way baffles me.
Luckily I don't think any SEN parent would listen to a word she says.
---
Last night I noticed Chris had two children's tablets in his hand when they were walking into the evening entertainment, in a hotel which appears to have everything they're still carrying around their tablets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.