Fopperholic #108 Investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she look any more pissed off 😱
You’re in a luxury resort Fopps which is similar to Atlantis in Dubai !?!?!?!!!😂🤣🤣😂
she’s so tragic holding the camera up that high to show off her figure.

did they really get all dressed up just to go shopping? She’s really thinking they’re something special on this holiday isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet she hasn’t even set foot in a swimming pool never mind the beach

Reactions: 13
Thread Suggestion

Nikki Ryan #109 Judith Chalmers have no fear as a travel rep Nikki is nowhere near !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Howling at the strictly comment about rolands shirt, he looks like he's about to take to the ice for a bolero rendition 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She always seems to be front row for the evening shows - bet she gets there super early to save the seats.

Reactions: 15
She always seems to be front row for the evening shows - bet she gets there super early to save the seats.
Her voice “it’s getting busy” ffs did she think she would have the whole hotel to herself like ? Wow I can’t stand her how is she 7 years older than me and doing this on Insta 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought I had unfollowed this stupid bint years ago when she was making “Zoats” every single morning (I had started following her back in my slimming world days 🤣)

Then her holiday story popped up and now I can’t look away 👀

I have questions …

Firstly why is her voice SO SO annoying ??

Why does she dress her kids so chavvy with their matching outfits ???

Why is she narrating the holiday like she is filming a family holiday but not actually taking part in the said family holiday ??

What in the living hell is that hotel she is staying at its my total worst nightmare 😬

Why is she filming other people in their swimwear and other peoples children in swimwear around the pool !! ??

But lastly and most importantly why oh why is she posting pictures of her kids in swimwear honestly she obviously spends an extortionate amount of time on social media so why is she not aware of the implications of this ??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That place really looks like hell!
Totally my idea of hell on earth. we’ve just arrived in Menorca at a lovely Adults only Hotel it’s so peaceful If anyone starts screeching like Nikki Ryan I’m going to push them in the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought I had unfollowed this stupid bint years ago when she was making “Zoats” every single morning (I had started following her back in my slimming world days 🤣)

Then her holiday story popped up and now I can’t look away 👀

I have questions …

Firstly why is her voice SO SO annoying ??

Why does she dress her kids so chavvy with their matching outfits ???

Why is she narrating the holiday like she is filming a family holiday but not actually taking part in the said family holiday ??

What in the living hell is that hotel she is staying at its my total worst nightmare 😬

Why is she filming other people in their swimwear and other peoples children in swimwear around the pool !! ??

But lastly and most importantly why oh why is she posting pictures of her kids in swimwear honestly she obviously spends an extortionate amount of time on social media so why is she not aware of the implications of this ??
Because she’s a selfish horror ..Who only cares about herself…….I don’t think any1 should be sharing so much of their holiday..Why would you want to ..Go and have fun with your family..Shes clearly bored …

Reactions: 11
She can never ever say ‘ they really like ‘ it’s always they are obsessed obsessed obsessed
And everything to her is cool !! She honestly reminds me of a small kid with her childlike ways and her limited vocabulary .
Never ever known anyone more interested in filming other people on a family holiday every single day ! She looks so out of place there and everybody else looks happy and enjoying themselves and she’s filming them.

Reactions: 17
Totally my idea of hell on earth. we’ve just arrived in Menorca at a lovely Adults only Hotel it’s so peaceful If anyone starts screeching like Nikki Ryan I’m going to push them in the pool
Menorca is my favourite place in the world

Reactions: 4
It's as though she's not viewing it as a proper family holiday. She's just using it as a way to try and get engagement - expecting people to love seeing her updates posing around the pool, or seeing the bog standard hotel entertainment. Then expecting people to want to buy her swimsuits and oversized sunglasses. The trip into Belek was just to pose with their matching outfits.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It just shows how she thinks the gifted stays she's had were beneath her, not long ago she stayed in a lodge (hot tub at the side of the car park :ROFLMAO: ) and hardly showed anything of it, totally the bare minimum but now she deems this holiday luxurious and like the palm in Dubai (snigger snigger) she can't stop showing it. Surely the gifted stays are her "job" so if anything more effort should go into them but nope Nikki Ryan clearly thought she was worthy of more, keep dreaming love!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is clearly pissed off they are in such a basic room, sorry deluxe basic room, when there are much better options available. The rooms on stilts in the Maldives area and now private villas. She must be so jealous of the people that obviously have more money than them! Reviews suggest a lot of Russians and they tend to splash to cash!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.