Fopperholic #108 Investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I've never ever watched Chris's stories or paid any attention to him before, well I've just watched his stories from yesterday and he doesn't seem half as dickheady as flopps

Also why is she screeching like that in her latest story with the water powered man, I'm cringing

Reactions: 15
Ok so I've never ever watched Chris's stories or paid any attention to him before, well I've just watched his stories from yesterday and he doesn't seem half as dickheady as flopps

Also why is she screeching like that in her latest story with the water powered man, I'm cringing
Watttteerrrrrrrrrrrr she’s insufferable
---
Hers defo do look like knock offs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who goes on holiday without getting their nails done... look at the regrowth on them 🙈🙈
Who goes on a family holiday to shove kids in kids club? (Especially when she demands that they go to bed so early aswell)

Maybe I'm wrong but...We (my partner and I and his kids) go on holiday to spend lots of time with them making memories...not expensive ones but cannot wait until the summer to all spend time together.

I've been on holiday before when parents have complained that there's no kids club and I was dumbstruck ( followed by laughing) and some of my friends are holiday reps in Europe in family resorts and people constantly complain about or ask when kids club is... It seems to be an expectation even when often none is even advertised.

Come summer FB and Twitter feed etc will be full of the reps highlighting complaints...it gets interesting

The one complaint that sticks out mostly ( I think I may have mentioned it before) when I was visiting friends who are repping there, I went with my family and the reps parents were there at the same time ( we grew up together so parents knew each other)was one kid who had sunburn so bad it was blisters on top of blisters on this occasion there was a kids club. Anyway the kids parents started complaining that the reps don't put suncream on their children (erm safeguarding) (baring in mind the blisters were from time not spent with reps but with his own parents).

And the most frequent complaint I heard of is not enough English tv channels abroad...shock horror!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Barely been on her phone…30 stories in 24 hours. Enjoy your holiday! Get off your phone ffs. Those kids wouldn’t recognise her without a phone in her hand. Just so sad to see!! I don’t know how or why Chris puts up with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my goooooood, he’s flying on the waaaaaateeeeeer. She’s such a chav. Maybe I’m miserable but I honestly don’t know why you even would film that. Would you watch it again? Just live in the moment and appreciate it for what it is. When I go on holiday I don’t look at any SM and only use my phone to takes pics etc which I send to my mum (which lets face it is probably the only person whose genuinely interested) . I might put a little collage up when I get home, more as a memory but I’m always very aware that it can make others feel bad. This is why I do the small pictures and definitely not for every trip. The last one I did was a ‘summer’ one. She should rename her page Nikki Ryan braggart!

Reactions: 15
Why does she have so many pairs of fugly sunglasses?
I thought I was overboard with my good raybans and a cheap pair to wear in the pool

Reactions: 11
Glasses are defo fake. Available all over Instagram as are all her supposed designer items.
Are we supposed to A) believe they have not been in kids club as B) she isn’t comfortable with leaving them!!!!! Yeah ok then Nikki Ryan! As if!

IMG_5076.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watttteerrrrrrrrrrrr she’s insufferable
---
Hers defo do look like knock offs
Wearing them shows how dense and uneducated she is.

Fake sunglasses are one of the worst things you can wear actually, as they're not sun protective like legitimate sunglasses have to be to be sold in shops.
Screenshot_20230517-133725_Samsung Internet.jpg

A pair from poundland will protect her eyes more than them things.

Wouldn't say the chance to show off a cheap YSL logo is worth your retina.

I sincerely hope she doesn't put fake sunglasses on the boys.

Reactions: 6

Fake sunglasses are one of the worst things you can wear actually, as they're not sun protective like legitimate sunglasses have to be to be sold in shops.
View attachment 2176485

So we’ve had the fake Chloe sandals the big fake Chloe bag and now the fake ysl glasses, pretty apt for a fake Nikki Ryan Fopperholic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who goes on a family holiday to shove kids in kids club? (Especially when she demands that they go to bed so early aswell)

Maybe I'm wrong but...We (my partner and I and his kids) go on holiday to spend lots of time with them making memories...not expensive ones but cannot wait until the summer to all spend time together.

I've been on holiday before when parents have complained that there's no kids club and I was dumbstruck ( followed by laughing) and some of my friends are holiday reps in Europe in family resorts and people constantly complain about or ask when kids club is... It seems to be an expectation even when often none is even advertised.

Come summer FB and Twitter feed etc will be full of the reps highlighting complaints...it gets interesting

The one complaint that sticks out mostly ( I think I may have mentioned it before) when I was visiting friends who are repping there, I went with my family and the reps parents were there at the same time ( we grew up together so parents knew each other)was one kid who had sunburn so bad it was blisters on top of blisters on this occasion there was a kids club. Anyway the kids parents started complaining that the reps don't put suncream on their children (erm safeguarding) (baring in mind the blisters were from time not spent with reps but with his own parents).

And the most frequent complaint I heard of is not enough English tv channels abroad...shock horror!
Not gonna lie- we’ve just been to Tenerife and I put mine (4&9) in kids club in the middle of the day. They prefer to be out of the heat. They love it. Have lunch, cool down and then back out from 3 til 6. It works for us and I get to read my book in peace for a few hours
---

View attachment 2176485

This is what worries me about fakes. Never buy them. I buy a mix of high street and designer and would never risk my eyesight (or getting wrinkles as im too vain) 🤣

Reactions: 10
She’s obv been reading here she said earlier in the story she doesn’t want to be filming other children , you’re too late Fake Chav Fopps you already have . It is disgusting . I mean it’s shocking that she’s been allowed to do it then she is posting to all her PUBLIC stories .I mean if people see her walking about filming complete strangers they will think she is so odd
No wonder why her kids look so miserable when she demands they stand like statues next to her for a picture . It’s probably the only time she’s spoke to them . You won’t see her in the pool having fun or even doing activities with them . She is so non maternal it is just so obvious but As soon as she’s home she rave what a UHMAYZING holiday she’s had . Bullshit Fopps , you can’t fool us .

Reactions: 12
Nikki Ryan aka Fopperholic is the parent abroad that if something happened to their child would be front page if The Sun blaming everybody else. The volume of pools & water around and she’s walking round with a camera in her face bragging about what an Amaaaaazing place it is that she’s booked.
I am flabbergasted on the volume of tit she has storied in the last 48hrs. This is Butlins in Turkey. They could literally have lifted up all the tit shows she takes them kids to everyday and plonked it on a road in the middle of turkey. Those boys will never know ‘want’ they will never be able to just ‘Be’ because she fills everyday with stuff. You can already see that they are always needing to be entertained. Can you imagine what they will be like in 10 years time!
She honestly couldn’t parent her way out of a paper bag. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Chris has filmed the Waaaaaattttttttteeeeeerrrrrr thing on his stories and you can hear her in the background talking normally . Clearly she just does it for a reaction / attention on her own stories . I bet she’s never been in any of the pools.

Why am I really getting the feeling this is all an undisclosed ad? Now she’s talking about how she’s met people already who have kids with sensory issues who have told her the hotels been great for that. It just sounds like fake PR/gifted/free stay.

I mean at this point she’s done so many stories and made out she’s a bloody rep for the place that if it’s not an ad then it’s just sad!

Reactions: 22
Gosh it can’t be very hot out there….. the amount of makeup slapped on that face !! Just want to wipe it off it’s hideous. I barely wear any makeup when I’m on holiday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.