Fopperholic #108 Investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo her idea of a UHMAYZING holiday is constantly filming random stories of random people , Bizarre ! WTF 😂she’s showing a bedroom which for a ‘ Luxury resort ‘ is nothing special . She’s already comparing it to Dubai 🤣
waving her dirty nails around #Gross.
As if EVERYBODY is asking about her fake sunnies 😱
Cats arse tat is covered over at least !! #Chav

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sod that id be making the boys share a bed and shutting them off in the separate room and the adults having the main living area with the access to the balcony for a late night chill.

Reactions: 13
Sod that id be making the boys share a bed and shutting them off in the separate room and the adults having the main living area with the access to the balcony for a late night chill.
Yes me too.
I’d also be worried in case they some how found their way out of the apartment door in the night

Reactions: 10
Imagine going on a lovely family holiday, then your wife says “you just watch the kids love, I’m off to film the resort for the strangers who watch my stories” so weird!!!! She’s doing more stories now on holiday then when she is at home?!
Do you reckon she’s told Chris a little fib and is pretending/trying to convince him she’s ‘working’ by doing all these stories

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The irritation in her voice at the boys having more space and a bigger bathroom :ROFLMAO: it's FINE

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The layout of that room means once the boys are in bed, they are stuck in their cupboard room (with no window!) for the rest of the night.

Surely the sensible thing is to put the boys in there whilst they have the big room and the balcony. She is so dense it’s not true!

no way would I be giving my 4 year old (never mind these 2 hooligans!) access to a balcony!

Reactions: 22
Oh nikki, no one seems to be enjoying your holiday! Although I’m sure we can look forward to you giving away some of your fake designer holiday gear when you get back and dip closer
to 161k!

6AFAAEB7-F305-46D7-B775-84D6648F11FA.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A room with no window .. but your 4 year old twins have a balcony.... nah duck that...... looks really small and pokey def not deluxe !!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.