Fopperholic #108 Investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how relieved the parents of the kids at the first two choices will be at not having to cross paths with this Narcissistic witch every day . They must be so happy .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw one lady comment on her post that she missed out on her 1st choice and is a single working mum that requires wrap around care which isn't offered, and the school is too far away. How Fopps can think 'yes, I have it just as hard' I don't know. Didn't bother replying to her, of course.

She doesn't work, he WFH, her parents do loads of childcare, they have 2 cars and she is saying logistically it won't work? 😂 I'm actually betting it's that the gym is the opposite direction, or her mother will be doing all the pick ups and it's too far for her.

Lastly, maybe she could read the secret and manifest 2 places to the chosen school. But it's FiNE.. she's just too positive a person to let that get her down 😝

Reactions: 18
Came across this ex golf pro who Petite Chode is following on Instagram, she has 3.7m followers! Can't see Fopps being happy about that!
That's so disrespectful of him. But she's such a 'pick me air head' she won't care. She will just laugh it off. I still think he's a cheat, there's something so smarmy about him

Reactions: 15
Came across this ex golf pro who Petite Chode is following on Instagram, she has 3.7m followers! Can't see Fopps being happy about that!
He also follows Dan Bilzerian a friend of Andrew Tate
Screenshot_20230420-020342_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230420-020358_Instagram.jpg

Even if you take Andrew out of the equation, Dan has an extremely questionable lifestyle and treats women horrifically
Screenshot_20230420-021302_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I’ll be honest and it’s a different conversation from here but I don’t find this disrespectful to follow another woman on IG. It definitely depends how your OWN relationship works and everyone is different. But usually there are double standards when it comes to this, would you say fopps is disrespectful if she follows say Tom hardy or David Beckham or someone? Or even many of the male PTs she follows have their top off often.
Not a dig just a thought

disclaimer - still can’t stand either of the pricks but just my thoughts 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think she has a chance in her appeal waiting for the fall out 🍿 very hard to win an appeal something she can't throw money at

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s ok fopps, you never get a ‘good workout’ anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

what a boring repetitive life she lives, hardly ‘job’ worthy or even inspiring enough to be influential, she’s an insult to actual ‘content creators’
Still manages to show off her car keys though. She’s such a materialistic twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why would you even put your car keys on the floor right where you are supposed to be working out. Doesn’t her exclusive gym not have lockers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would you even put your car keys on the floor right where you are supposed to be working out. Doesn’t her exclusive gym not have lockers.
Probably by the showers... that she doesn't use either 😂

Lol at the Louis Vuitton key chain. DH Gate special I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still manages to show off her car keys though. She’s such a materialistic twit
Omg I didn’t even notice them! 😆 What an absolute head! 🤦🏼‍♀️ why? Why would you put your keys there?

Just when you think she can’t be anymore tragic, she pulls another sad act out of the bag 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s ok fopps, you never get a ‘good workout’ anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

what a boring repetitive life she lives, hardly ‘job’ worthy or even inspiring enough to be influential, she’s an insult to actual ‘content creators’
She doesn’t even make sense in what she has written. A temporary gym? Where at the Warwickshire? At least explain yourself properly

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.