Fopperholic #108 Investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone consider wearing New Balance 327s in the gym? They're bloody comfy and I love mine but they are not suitable for the gym!!! The heel grip at the back would be bloody dangerous
This is from the woman who clearly does nothing at the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That 'keep or return' reel of the flasher macs is all over the place... she puts the keep or return on some not on others.. doesn't actually specify which she's actually keeping which makes me think yet again they've been bought for the reel and all to be sent back.... she is just crap at everything and also WHY would she need a new mac she's got at least 2 I remember... her life is duller than dull.. so much for the saying 'blondes have more fun' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
We all said she'll be shooting when she got bad news about the boys school. Here we are wasting cash and doing pointless reels

Reactions: 11
In my 43 years I’ve never owned or wanted to own a trench coat. I think they look fine on tall slim people but I’m a 5ft short arse with big boobs so they would do nothing for me. I never really see many people wearing them either if I think about it. Why does she think a reel on trench coats is what people really want to see. Full of groundbreaking new ideas our Fopps 🤣

Reactions: 16
A trench coat just makes me think of Frank Spencer (sorry I'm old 🤣)

They look stupid on 90% of people in the world. You deffo have to have a certain look to carry one off. If you're short or short and fat, forget it. The cheap ones are not well fitted so they look awful.

These insta huns make them look half decent in hard posed, edited pics but in reality they look hideous. I dont get the obsession. Do they want a briefcase to go with the look as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually think she buys all these clothes for these hauls then sends em all back for refunds.

Reactions: 19
Why would anyone consider wearing New Balance 327s in the gym? They're bloody comfy and I love mine but they are not suitable for the gym!!! The heel grip at the back would be bloody dangerous
This is the woman who wears 270s to the gym..no fucks given for her ankle stability and risk of injury. Let’s be honest though..muscle mommy she ain’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a trench coat about 10 years ago, it was pink with a fishtail at the back. I loved it! Only got rid of it last year cos it didn’t fit anymore. I wouldn’t get another one….maybe a colour one but not the ones she has picked…they are dull, they are a spring/ end of summer coat so you’d think bright colours.

Reactions: 7
I have 3 3/4 length trench coats bought over a few year and in different colours. I wear them over my work suits…they are smart and good for layering…but she wouldn’t know what work is so definitely doesn’t need any for that purpose!

Reactions: 11
I have 3 3/4 length trench coats bought over a few year and in different colours. I wear them over my work suits…they are smart and good for layering…but she wouldn’t know what work is so definitely doesn’t need any for that purpose!
I had a 3/4 leather trench coat back in the 90s when I was a teen. I wore hipster trousers with it, I had my hair in blonde braids extensions (I'm white) and wore white boots from Dolcis 🤣

I agree the shorter ones look better and they look a lot better with workwear...but this long trench over a tracksuit that these insta idiots are favouring just looks plain stupid 🫣

Reactions: 10
Help! I clicked on her link for the jeans as usually it kind of tells you where you’ll be directed, this time it went straight to new look- how can I make sure she gets no pennies from me when I shop at new look?!!!!??

• Haha
Help! I clicked on her link for the jeans as usually it kind of tells you where you’ll be directed, this time it went straight to new look- how can I make sure she gets no pennies from me when I shop at new look?!!!!??
Delete your cookies fast!

She will for sure use her father’s medical condition as an excuse at the appeal. I don’t know if they’ll take that into account but I’d bet money on it!

Reactions: 5
It’s the only comfort blanket which she has ……. Her addiction to buying clothes and protein food ….when she does a clothing haul of any kind -> She has to tell everybody “she’s sized down” . “She’s bought size 8 “. “She’s bought xs “She’s bought petite”.” It’s oversized on her” duck off Fopps nobody cares ….
To have body image issues at any age is a concern but in her case heading towards 43 years old and she must be absolutely desperate . We know she is desperate for content .. but Come on …. Literally sad beyond words this one !!! #FACT
No wonder Chris is heading away Golfing to Spain next weekend . It must be the only respite he gets l

Reactions: 13
She will for sure use her father’s medical condition as an excuse at the appeal. I don’t know if they’ll take that into account but I’d bet money on it!
Isn’t grounds for appeal as she isn’t his registered carer

Reactions: 6
Even if she was his registered carer I cant imagine that would be any of the criteria for a school place.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.