Fopperholic #108 Investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As she has twins and its so hard to win an appeal, she got twice as much chance of losing now
Best case outcome for tattle - twin miracles in different schools -- in the opposite direction of the gym and any food store she can scratch her nails down packets for when filming her tit calorie shaming vids

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she actually said what the problem is?! She’s a dick.
She'll never say because the 'problem' is she will now have to take her own children to school and pick them up instead of Chris and Mazza.

All the sympathetic insta huns will turn on her if they realised how easy her life really is and non existant the problem is.

I don't think most of them who commented on her post follow her closely because she never gets that engagement.

I also don't think some of the new people on this thread who came from that post realise what a selfish liar she is

Reactions: 13
Someone’s commented saying to find case studies showing that keeping the twins together will slow their learning so I’m guessing she’ll try that, but I honestly don’t think she’s got any chance. The fact that the school she wants has separate classes for each year suggests that the boys have got places in a small school. A small, excellent school in her catchment area but of course she’s not happy!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder if this school doesn’t do breakfast and after school club and that’s the issue here?! She wants them to be at school 8-6pm every day so she can get in her ME time.

Reactions: 18
It'll be something like wanting to be closer to her mother's house so they can carry on doing the majority of the childcare. She's a bleeping loser I hope lots of people spot her in the wild when they start school 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Even though she’s the inspiration for my username I had completely forgot about this twit until my better half shown me her sulking, made my entire week 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just realised there was a new thread haha.

Anyway still laughing at the fact that her nearest excellent school isnt good enough, is means she could walk and not be "that parent" with the SUV that pisses everyone off (like thats gonna happen...she will be the nasty ice queen biatch of the playground Amanda (A La Motherland) ). Also surely, it is best to have the nearest school for them to make friends in the area, because they dont appear to have any at their age which i find weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been to near where she lives n the school looks like a c of e one! Unless there is one nearer.

Reactions: 7
Just realised there was a new thread haha.

Anyway still laughing at the fact that her nearest excellent school isnt good enough, is means she could walk and not be "that parent" with the SUV that pisses everyone off (like thats gonna happen...she will be the nasty ice queen biatch of the playground Amanda (A La Motherland) ). Also surely, it is best to have the nearest school for them to make friends in the area, because they dont appear to have any at their age which i find weird.
Can see her now at home time when all the other mums are talking,
she'll be parked engine running on the zig zags, costa cup on dashboard, fake gucci sunglasses on and head down tapping on phone.
---
I’ve been to near where she lives n the school looks like a c of e one! Unless there is one nearer.
The other nearest primary schools are in Warwick over 6 miles from their house

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure She moved those boys to a new preschool last September for this exact reason In the hope that she got them into that school & it’s back fired.
the fact she just states logistics as a reason is mind boggling if it’s closer to her home then it’s so much easy for drop offs on the way to the gym.
She hasn’t even interacted with many people who have commented & I bet there will be no follow up grid post or stories about it

• Heart
...she will be the nasty ice queen biatch of the playground Amanda (A La Motherland)
As annoying as Amanda from motherland is, she actually has a lot more class than fopper-chavtastic-holic! I wonder if the children from the first mother & baby group fopps took the boys, to will attend the same school they have been accepted to? (if it’s in the the same area) the ones fopps said “weren’t her type of people” 🤭 she’s going to hate the school run! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Long time lurker first time poster but fopp me that school posts absolutely screams “do you know who I am?!” She moved the boys pre school before knowing what school they would be in! Well more fool you 🤦🏻‍♀️Why do these instahuns think they are more deserving than anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if the children from the first mother & baby group fopps took the boys, to will attend the same school they have been accepted to? (if it’s in the the same area) the ones fopps said “weren’t her type of people” 🤭 she’s going to hate the school run! 🤣
YES YES YES ...she will definitely be using ther before and after school clubs to avoid the other parents haha

Reactions: 14
The craziest thing about this situation is she’s getting the highest level of interaction she’s had in years, but instead of interacting back with her followers she’s gone on a two day sulk. There’s hundreds of messages which have been left with no acknowledgment or reply but she’ll be back soon shouting at people to HIT LIKE AND SAVE or LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE. She could be using this opportunity to enter into discussion and debate, put a poll up, talk to others, share what she’s learnt about the process, but no. And that’s why it’s not her ‘job’ and instead it’s just an ego trip of endless polyester dresses, aff links for her 400th pair of trainers and posing in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God I can just imagine her by the school gate with her massive massive bun and full gym gear and eyeliner..cackling so everyone can hear her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The craziest thing about this situation is she’s getting the highest level of interaction she’s had in years, but instead of interacting back with her followers she’s gone on a two day sulk. There’s hundreds of messages which have been left with no acknowledgment or reply but she’ll be back soon shouting at people to HIT LIKE AND SAVE or LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE. She could be using this opportunity to enter into discussion and debate, put a poll up, talk to others, share what she’s learnt about the process, but no. And that’s why it’s not her ‘job’ and instead it’s just an ego trip of endless polyester dresses, aff links for her 400th pair of trainers and posing in the mirror.
But that requires effort and we all know she's lazy especially where 'work' is required 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
I am loving the complete huff she’s in. When was the last time she didn’t post any stories or anything for 2 days lol she’ll definitely come back acting like it’s all fine and we’ll not hear about it again. Except for the odd passive aggressive story after the school run :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s either been sat in a corner binge eating protein bars and yogurts or she has been on a spending spree to make her feel better… a clothing haul will be coming our way soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.