Fopperholic #108 Investigated again by the ASA and school choices haven't gone her way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this latest bout of snapping at her children is due to her disappointment about not getting her choice of school. She'd got it all planned out, her mum and Chris could do the school run and after-school care, leaving her free to go to the gym, shop and preen herself all day long. Suddenly it's all changed and she's going to have to take responsibility herself. No sympathy from me.

Reactions: 31
I think this latest bout of snapping at her children is due to her disappointment about not getting her choice of school. She'd got it all planned out, her mum and Chris could do the school run and after-school care, leaving her free to go to the gym, shop and preen herself all day long. Suddenly it's all changed and she's going to have to take responsibility herself. No sympathy from me.
Spot on 👍🏻

Reactions: 13
Whilst her mother is a massive enabler of Nicola's crappy behaviour I'm quite glad the boys have got Nanny and Grandad to go to... it will be far better for them to be with two people who will love them, fuss them, play with them, give them the attention they deserve..... instead of their nasty, spoilt mother who likes them to be puppets and needs her me me me time !

Reactions: 14
She is loving milking the content out of the boys ‘bad behaviour’. How long before she’s posting stories asking for private ADHD assessments or similar?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I've reported her stories tagging her friends aesthetics company to asa. If anyone has 5 mins free please do the same. While she may not be getting paid I'd expect she's getting free or reduced cost treatments and is using her page to market her friends business so should mark it as ad.

Reactions: 15
She throws some heck sausages in her ninja and "THERE done" she's thicker than a whale omelette! Her and her mother need to be educated on the use of their, there and they're :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She throws some heck sausages in her ninja and "THERE done" she's thicker than a whale omelette! Her and her mother need to be educated on the use of their, there and they're :ROFLMAO:
And I bet this was the super important “work” she needed to do today. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She always laughs when she says/writes chipolate - is that because it reminds you of your husband Nicola ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who's up for telling Prikki she's going to be nibbling on out of date sausages?!

Assuming she took the photos a few weeks ago, what a woeful existence. Taking photos of your food shop and planning when to post them. Beyond tragic.

• Haha
Those poor boys. You could clearly see they had forgotten about yesterday and trying to play but she dragged it up and made them feel awful all over again. Yes kids can be little s**ts at this age but you leave yesterday in the past. Wake up to a new day, new beginning etc.

I only have 1 child. He went through an awful stage around 4 years old but we always hugged it out/talked about our feelings once both parties had calmed down. We never went to sleep on bad feelings and guess what, the next day it was all forgotten. He is now 9 and the most kindhearted little boy. We openly talk about feelings which is so important, everyone, no matter your age, has a bad day/wakes up in a mood/not feeling great etc.

I bet she just sits on her phone all day and ignores them. Fighting for attention and love I bet. They must be good for the grandparents as they show them love and attention and don't sit on their phones all day. If they play up I can't see the grandparents openly have them as often as they do.

Reactions: 24
Imagining wearing all those products and still having skin like a ballsack.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She sounds like a right mean girl towards the boys. It was a new day, you could have started afresh instead of the venom towards your 4 years old. G looked completely confused as to what was expected.

Reactions: 18
My little boy is only a couple of months younger but I don’t think he understands the concept of yesterday. Things have to be dealt with in the moment, obviously once the tantrum has subsided.
Also if she was driving somewhere on Monday but turned back as they were exhausted and ended up having a nap at home. Why didn’t they fall asleep in the car? If my little boy is tired nothing will keep him awake in the car. Sounds more like they were punished

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My little boy is only a couple of months younger but I don’t think he understands the concept of yesterday. Things have to be dealt with in the moment, obviously once the tantrum has subsided.
Also if she was driving somewhere on Monday but turned back as they were exhausted and ended up having a nap at home. Why didn’t they fall asleep in the car? If my little boy is tired nothing will keep him awake in the car. Sounds more like they were punished
They were locked in their rooms awake for ages, and probably fell asleep after screaming or showing off for a good while.

This is what I was saying about her not being able to make it as a mummy blogger. She lies and isn't open enough. We see snippets of her version of the truth because she is aware she's a first class hole and it wouldn't go down well

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You’re spot on about them being punished. She’s not teaching them any good life skills here

Surely they don’t need to be having regular naps at their age now? Totally get ad hoc ones if they fall asleep on their own, but is she still forcing them?

Reactions: 12
When I saw her stories yesterday morning of the boys playing in the oven room/lounge, and she was getting them to say sorry I assumed they'd done something else that morning, not that she was making them say sorry for something they did the day before?? WTF??
---
Surely they don’t need to be having regular naps at their age now? Totally get ad hoc ones if they fall asleep on their own, but is she still forcing them?
I don't think they normally nap any more, i think she said she 'encouraged' a nap the other day because they were being really silly and she thought they may be overtired and needed a reset, or something

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.