Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
What she eats in a day...

Breakfast: boring
Dinner: boring
Tea: really fucking dry and boring

(Breakfast, dinner and tea is the only way to say it and I won't hear different 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

lexiloo

VIP Member
She's so cocky in the stories about the parking space, I want to reach in my phone and slap her, that annoying laugh she kept doing too, urgh how does anyone actually like her? The way she said "I've got twins so need the space" I've got twins too but when referring to them I say I've got two kids, she's insufferable.

Mancnet

VIP Member
She must have shared that chicken pesto pasta about 100 times over the years and guess what....mazza is going to make it for Fopps dad! 😂 That family is seriously tragic.

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
March 2020
Screenshot_20230403-014728_Instagram.jpg

April 2021
Screenshot_20230403-014538_Instagram.jpg
Butlins last year
Screenshot_20230403-013917_Instagram.jpg

Vs this year
Screenshot_20230403-013957_Chrome.jpg

Her nose has doubled in size.
Also looks like the past 12 months has hit them like a bus.

• Wow
  • Haha

Bing312

Scraping the barrel with this post for sure.
As others have said, no one goes to her with this opinion because she's a block a delete kinda person. She comes looking for these comments on here. She chooses to do that. Because she is obsessed with herself.

Unless comments on her socials are flattering she quickly deletes them, it's the equivalent of shoving your fingers in your ears and singing when you don't want to hear what anyone has to say.

She's posted this story, which won't make any sense to her genuine followers at prime time on a Sunday night for the likes and the likes only. Lower than a snakes belly this one. Oh dear.

I think she only goes to the gym to eye fuck herself and offload the boys for an hour. I don’t think she puts in much, if any, effort.

Emsie

VIP Member
Ah sometimes my boys get that haunted tired look. School/nursery, swimming, football, general kid crazyness they do get tired. Whenever I see that look it's stay at home, screens, books and jigsaws, baths and early nights.
It's borderline cruel how they are dragged here there and everywhere and get no downtime at all.

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Doesn’t that woman know Fopps can’t possibly walk her TWIN BOY’s across the car park?! It’s raining!

• Haha

Uhhmazing

How can subway be someone’s favourite place to eat 😂 not shading it, it’s alright! But “favourite place” ooft

• Haha

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
I’m sick of her saying things are a good price and affordable, when if I’m honest £65 for a pair of trainer for my self is far to much all I think of it’s half a weeks food shop , life’s a struggle for lots of us and she’s just out spending hundreds of pounds on stuff she doesn’t need , the walking pad for one

ohmyreally!

I so want to punch that face on her latest woe is me post...& I'm not a violent person...promise!

She got her 3rd place, she chose that school so it can't be that bad..I could have sympathy if it was a completely ramdon school.

Also...appealing...haha! Yeah right, it's hard enough to hope for 1 place to become available but 2? Got to be joking.

The boys will be fine in the same class, they look more like brothers than twins (identical) and will be classed as individuals and not get mixed up so much. I remember identical twins in my brothers class....he called them the girl with 2 heads 🤣🤣. You could only tell them apart by which colour glasses they wore and even then I forgot who wore pink and who wore purple!

Would love to know how much of a logistical nightmare this is going to be for her! I have had to take a paycut recently as I arrive late and leave early from my '9to5' as the school wrap around care does not cover all the hours I need (single mum no local family). Can't see that being the nightmare.....mmm.

Wait till she has to learn the phonetic alphabet and encourage them to spell phonetically and learn cursive handwriting.....ooohhh I'm looking forward to those posts!!!!!!!

Bring on September! She best get saving those £1 coins for own clothes day/pj day/charity day/PTA need money day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
She looks a complete horror on those pictures, the make up......tragic! her nose looks like it's metallic, her lips look wonky and her face looks like it's had a coat of creosote

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She has a great figure and looks good in those outfits but she is not a size 8/XS toned gym bunny as she likes to imply... she is an average sized woman...... why can't she be honest ?

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Can she not see the irony of that post with the photos she chose?!? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have no words! thick bastard!

Ok fopps, you don’t have a favourite child, but you obviously think one is more photogenic than the other judging by the amount of photos you share of him. She’s disgusting!

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
Ooh she’ll be finding out school places tomorrow. Wonder if she’ll have a Feebs style tantrum if she doesn’t get first choice? Or probably she doesn’t care which school they’re in as long as they are out of the way 5 days a week!

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
God she is so desperate for engagement isn’t she. If they are two separate boys how about letting them pick their own clothes instead of dressing them as mini twin pensioners every day?

• Haha