Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She even used her c section for an advert, Elastoplast scar reducer patches, she gushed about them and did before and after pictures that had clearly been edited, she got called out on it and never mentioned them again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

size down

VIP Member
This thread was only started at 12:26 today !!!
I want to know when she is going to leave that nose alone !!!!!!She makes no secret she hates her nose but OMG she’s heading to 43 years old and acting like she’s 16 still messing about with her nose and that foundation 👺👺👺get shade matched or quit the filters 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 20

Zcat

Chatty Member
hahaha finally not got her own way and nothing she can do.

She's likely to not even be able to appeal like she thinks she can either, because she did list the unwanted school as a choice and a lot of councils only let you appeal if your children are placed in a school not on your choice list.

Hahaha, just saw her post on my IG feed and came here for the comments. Wasn't disappointed 🤣

Does she seriously think she can appeal? We got none of our 3 choices for primary. We had to go on the waiting list for all 3 of our applied schools. We found out on transition day that we'd been allocated choice no3. I was elated to have got 1 of our choices.

She might need to take her head out of her derriere, she's going to need it for the playground politics.

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
There’s nothing I like more than going for meals with my kids. We don’t get to do it much as it’s expensive. Perhaps that’s why they don’t eat? To save money. But if that was the case I’d just go home and chuck fish lingers and chips in the air fryer for the boys rather than pay a premium for the same in a pub

She’s so far up her own arse she thinks she’s going to win not 1 but 2 appeals. She’s got no grounds for appealing and it will just be a waste of everyone’s time. It’s shitty not to get your first choice but the boys will be fine. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person though.

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
This will be ignored as she answer would force her to admit she can't afford private school.

Also she'd never but her botox money toward her childrens education even if she could.
Screenshot_20230417-204312_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The devils horns/testicles pointing out of her forehead! Why can’t she see what a mess she’s made of herself!
It's the nose for me, I NOSE I keep going on about it 😄. I just can't believe she's altered her face like that to look worse with fillers 😵 there was nothing wrong with her before. She was pretty enough. Her own vanity has destroyed her looks 😵

• Haha
  • Heart

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
Lawson scores a goal from close range and gets praised. Grayson then proceeds to kick the ball from a distance, into the net (great goal Grayson!) but doesn’t even get acknowledged!!!

• Sad
  • Angry

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
View attachment 2088353On the Facebook version of her razor advert she’s put this comment! What goes through her head?! Is she showing off that she can expensive cream yet her sheep will be happy with this one! Such a knob. No wonder brands don’t work with her again.
Nothing will ever beat saying she couldn't sleep - at the fitbit sleep retreat.

Funny that it was the last time a major brand used her isn't it?

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
Who has time in the morning to be pissing about with smoked salmon and boiled eggs when you've got kids to get out the door. Or does mazza come round and get the boys ready. Just have some toast and calm down.

• Haha

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
What a horrible story to put on about cashing in the tokens. Yes you spend a fortune to get something you could buy much cheaper but it’s lots of fun in the amusements. She has no idea what makes kids tick. She is a selfish, spoiled fun sponge!