Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
Her YSL bag perfectly in shot!!!!

Like someone said previously- where’s the backpack with drinks, snacks, wipes, a few toy cars etc

Reactions: 20

Slimem

Shelleyloves is doing a give away of a jumpsuit, except she’s got two in two different sizes. She’s modelling one and her friend (who is a different size) is modelling the other. Such a better way of doing it!

FUSHt

I've just ordered a book from a nutritionist I follow on IG. She doesn't promote sugar laden snacks or cherry pepsi max. Or white pasta for the matter. White pasta is actually bleached! I don't know which course Nikki studied but I'm guessing it wasn't a reputable one.
I think the best move for her would be to return to SW. That's her story. She's built her following from her 'exagerated' story.
She's not a coach. Never a nutritionist. She's lost a bit of weight and kept it off. Yes SW helped initially but I think she's in a calorie deficit most days. Then she exercises on top of that. It's not rocket science.
If she worked a normal fulltime job and didn't have the help from her parents we might be looking at a different Nikki. Her whole world is starvation and weight loss. If she just focused on natural health then she might feel and look better. Rant over! 😂

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The face on that! And that’s with a filter!
Remember that hideous impressionist artwork someone did of her before and I shared it on here? They did a number of instagrammers and it was bloody awful 🤣🤣🤣 she LOOKS exactly like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 squared head like kryten
---
She'll still expect the parent and child spaces when her brats are 7....

Yes we eye roll if there are none, but I have a 4 year old and I class these spaces for parents with YOUNG babies, who need pram room

Entitled rubber faced dickhead.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
She’s purposely plucked this from nowhere because she KNOWS people will react to it and engage with her post. It’s all to get her desperately low engagement up because she’s a Fopperfail. What a sad little life.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
I find it quite amusing the porridge eaters who say "I make it with water" so proudly. Ooh maybe you'll get a fucking award for not adding any milk to it! (Excluding people with allergies of course) meanwhile there are millions who have it with sugar, cream, maple syrup, fruit etc and they still live a life!
Porridge made with water is actual gruel 🤣 it’s around 50 calories for a bit semi skimmed milk. She needs to splash out. Quite literally 🤣

• Haha

sbeg77

Chatty Member
She's a nasty piece of work, the more I think about it. Making a remark about the type of car and the woman not likely to have kids. Yet she wants people to follower her based on her IVF/fertility story. She doesn't think before she speaks!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
We only ever put down one choice because both primary and secondary were walking distance, catchment and fortunately good schools... I didn't want my kids to go anywhere else so didn't put 2nd or 3rd choices.... she's lucky she has got one of the three places she CHOSE .... yes Nicola you CHOSE your 3rd place school so it's not like they made an error.... ! She's also lucky she 1. Hasn't got to rush to be at a job for 9am or 2. has got transport to get them there ! (and if she's so, so busy then Chris can take them!).... When mine were little we had one car.... hubby walked to work for 8am... I then left home with 3 of them dropping eldest at breakfast club to them drive 5 miles to drop the younger 2 at nursery to then drive half hour to get to work .... do my hours and then pick younger 2 from nursery at 4pm..... son from after school.... drive past my street to go and pick hubby up and then all get home for 5.30pm to then do dinner, homework, bath, reading, bed...... and that was my routine for years...... I worked a parttime job for part-time wage but was out the house full time hours leaving at 8am getting home at 5.30pm !! she honestly don't know she's born she really doesn't she has such an easy life !!!

Also despite comments and likes it would appear lots can't be arsed with her strop and have unfollowed - I'm not good at that social blade thingy but I bet if someone shared it there would be a fair few unfollowed today !

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
She said she's going to wear it under blazers and trench coats 😂 that's tickled me so much, trying to flog a basic black t-shirt by getting all excited about it under a blazer and a trench coat like it's some high fashion look, all I can see is Miami vice

fopps.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Whilst we all know that she reads here and got the favourite child thing from here and and not from her socials....and IF it's not from here or socials because its never appeared on there, then it must have come from friends and family finally calling her out!

Her in laws might have brought it up. We all know they hate her as it is.

• Heart

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
It’s like Groundhog Day with Fopps. At Subway again. I do wonder what she will do when the boys start school. She literally has no purpose. She goes the gym daily but clearly doesn’t really work out or she wouldn’t need to sign up to TST AGAIN. She eats at the same few places where she can count every single calorie. Boring. Boring. Boring.

lexiloo

VIP Member
No time to apply and wait for HRT gel to dry on a morning but plenty time to make boiled eggs, salmon and mushrooms for breakfast, does anything this loser says make sense?

Reactions: 19

Emsie

VIP Member
Look at all these pics of my child who isn't my favourite because I don't have a favourite 🙄
Well, Grayson is my favourite. He has got more about him.

• Heart

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
The fact that she says she’s ‘heavier’ than she has been means all the weight training is a load of bullshit and her spouting that she wants to be stronger and healthier. She wants to be thin, end of. She thinks being thin is a character trait and that skinny people are best. Also another ad post that she can’t be fucked to check the spelling and grammar of.

• Heart

1ranksenior

I don’t know why it annoys me she event comments so much on school holidays since her kids aren’t at school yet!! If it’s such an issue flopps then why you take them out the nursery preschool ?!