Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Why does she want them split up? They don't normally split twins until they're older do they? I don't get why it's such a big deal. She'll do a two hour round trip just to go to a sodding park so why does she care 🙄 smaller schools can mean a better education in a lot of ways. why would she change their private nursery in the hope they'll stay with the kids there? People move on rapidly, it's life.

She's going to be a right prick when they're in school. Surely a millionaire boss babe like her can afford for the miracles to go private 🤣
Tbh she'll be in the 7 stages of grief because this will be the first time in years shes not had her own way

We're currently in ✨denial✨

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Here is me filter free but using a ring light! 🙄
Is she having a fucking laugh?!! That so has a filter or a ring light.. even a flash... my phone has a flash when I take selfies... I look bloody flawless... sadly my recent passport pics tell another story 😂 😂 😂 🙈 🙈 🙈

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
So I had a quick scroll back to December 2021. Since then I could find SEVEN posts of her and just Lawson or only Lawson on his own. she calls him her blue eyed boy twice and her little angel.

And just ONE of Grayson and her. None of him on his own.

and in the majority of the family pics she’s holding Lawson or only looking at him.

That’s what you chose to share Nicola. No one cares really, but someday Grayson might ask why. Think about that instead of yourself.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
Talking about shows of wealth.
I work with a lady, she’s in her late 20’s. Her and her husband live in a beautiful 5 bed period house in a lovely area, Jaguar suv on the drive (don’t ask what model I’m not bothered by cars), several fancy holidays a year, designer labels etc
They both have very good jobs. She is now pregnant and talking about coming back to work after 6 months as they can’t afford her maternity leave.
I live in a standard 3 bed, have basic holidays and an 11 year car on the drive, I could afford a years maternity leave. I could have the debt they have but I’d rather be me

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Those kids are not gonna know what a family meal out is
Why does she have to embarrass them while they are eating filming them . She’s such a chav just because she isn’t eating as usual and obv Chris does as he’s told and will eat with her back home .She’s such a selfish bitch . All for her stories Absolutely no consideration for anybody else.
I've never seen anyone take their kids out for tea so much and then not eat. It's bizarre and just weird, disordered behavior

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Remember when she was caught out watching vlogs on youtube on how to gain followers and grow your platform 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's probably a freebie, she would not spend that much from her own pocket. Looking at TST other clients, I doubt any of them have kept the weight off because of his wording on the posts. His plans are those of a competitive bodybuilder. Not even he keeps that standard, he does it for a couple of weeks at a time when he goes away by the looks of things

The biggest laugh is that she classes herself as a certified coach in fitness, nutrition and mindset, but then says she needs another plan/coach to follow.

There are people out there who have dropped 100lbs on their own! And she's struggling to maintain a 10lb loss? Surely she could just repeat what she had learnt last time....she's a total bullshitter. She's learnt nothing and she's qualified in nothing.

• Heart

Ceebee_Geebee

Omg you've given me a flashback of when she did a YouTube on 'Honest on how am I healing after C section' or some shit, and went on to tell her followers "Actually my waist measures smaller after I've had the boys than before" FFS 🤦‍♀️ the only people watching that clip were probably other new mums wondering if they were 'normal' and through zero care or social awareness she said that! Really stupid woman.
It was her daft C-section recovery bullocks that put me off her once and for all. Being a c-section mum twice, who struggled both times, I literally wanted to tell her to take a flying leap off something. Especially as my children are older than hers, so I was already knowledgable. I was so cross that she was giving out her dangerous advice to new mums. Plus she was condescending af.

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
She must have shared that chicken pesto pasta about 100 times over the years and guess what....mazza is going to make it for Fopps dad! 😂 That family is seriously tragic.
Makes you wonder how Mazza survived before Nikki shared all these recommendations and became an expert on anything. Regardless of what Nikki shares, Mazza is going to try it and has never had it before but she will definitely give it a go.

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
REASON FOR APPEAL:
I am a extremely successful weightloss guru and influencer represented by Saatchi. I have 162K followers.

My husband is massively uhmazingly successful golf pro who is famous on social media also.

My dad has a heart problem.

My boys are miracles of IVF and have had modelling campaigns for Matalan. You may not have seen them in stores but I dressed them in Matalan clothes and tagged them on IG.. its the same thing.

We cannot be reasonably expected to travel to a 3rd choice school. I assumed I would immediately get my first choice I don't know why not???

I am too busy. I have to go to the gym and costa every morning and I document it, this is how I earn pennies for the boys.
I also have vlogs planned with my brand new walking machine and some H&M hauls.
If i'm stuck in traffic in my brand new mercedes I won't be able to do this!!!

I also will struggle to fit in facials, botox and nail appointments between 9am and 3pm with the added journey times.

Please also think of my dad. We were stranded in florida in 2020 and I don't think he can take the stress if this disappointment.

Yours sincerely,
Nicola Ryan
IG: Fopperholic
You forgot to mention all her charity work (aka taking one bag of polyester a year to the charity shop)

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
You know you're a totally shit influencer when all you've got to review are totally free local play parks, talk about barrel scraping 😆 im surprised she's not perched on the equipment with a skinny whip bar in her hand tagging them in desperation

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I would have loved the TT driver to have been a tattler who replied with "fuck off prikki nikki" or something to wound her more like "wow you look ten years older and two sizes bigger in real life" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve been asked loads of times if I have a favourite child, bizarrely it’s usually by work colleagues. I haven’t, my eldest knows I haven’t, my youngest thinks it’s my eldest. It’s really not something to be offended by? Well unless you lie and know you’ve been caught out 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:

Emsie

VIP Member
Sometimes I take my boys to McDonald's for tea so me and my husband can gorge ourselves on takeaway Chinese and all their Easter eggs. Wonder if she's doing the same 😂

• Haha

Moodles

Chatty Member
Her diet is so depressing! Porridge oats made with water, ryvitas instead of bread, jacket potatoes with no butter and tuna vomlitts 🤢
Life is far too short to be living on that crap. I’d rather be a stone overweight than torture myself with her bland and boring diet slop.

• Heart

bettybutler

Chatty Member
I’ve got 3 kids, I had 3 kids under 2 at one point and yes it’s annoying if someone parked in the parent and child space, yes it was annoying if the twin trolleys where all taken, but it’s just life you just get on with it! As much as I would want to tap on someone’s window I just wouldn’t because life’s bigger than a bloody parking space, she’s not a girls girl at all, she’s a mean girl! She doesn’t get what she wants so she spits her dummy out ffs! Grow up I’m 10 years younger than her and I’d never be like her at all! Self entitled cow