Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I just looked at her WIEIAD posts on fb and she's so back on SW 😄 not a hint of butter, super low fat, low "syn" her usual SW go to meals/snacks. Boring bastard.

Who eats dry ryvita with marmite by choice?? 🫨

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Flame

She doesn't realise that by mentioning "troll type comments" it sparks curiousity in some people to do a Google search to see what she's talking about...
If it wasn't for her mentioning it I wouldn't of found tattle haha I had a nosy and never left 😂😉

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Been here that long that this is what made me join tattle probably a few others here too..if you know, you know
(On my old account)
Well this aged well didn't it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I DON'T LIVE OFF MY HUSBANDS MINNIE!!! I WANT TO BE WITH MY BOYS EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY! *drop kicks them into private nursery as soon as they can*

How's your life goals going jobless Floppy Flappy?

• Haha

Em85C

VIP Member
Shes a liar. She didn't enjoy being pregnant at all. Was just a good opportunity to get her sweaty minge out for a balcony photo shoot

• Haha
I think it’s a combination of things. She doesn’t like looking after them so the gym crèche gets that pleasure. At soft play they are running round so again minimal parenting required. Plus she likes them in bed early so the more shattered they are the better. Also whilst out shes not tempted to snort yoghurt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Emsie

VIP Member
I'm always surprised you never see her with a rucksack with kid shit in like every other mum! Where are the kids water bottles, snacks, fidgit toys, spare clothes? Am I the only mum carting kid stuff around? Do you all just leave the house with your kids and a handbag???

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's showered lawson with compliments, done loads of stories about how CLEAVER he is, how funny he is (he's as funny as his father).... when has she ever called Grayson Angel face???

She can hardly bear to say well done to him, let alone dedicate a whole grid post to him

• Heart
  • Haha

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
I find it quite amusing the porridge eaters who say "I make it with water" so proudly. Ooh maybe you'll get a fucking award for not adding any milk to it! (Excluding people with allergies of course) meanwhile there are millions who have it with sugar, cream, maple syrup, fruit etc and they still live a life!

• Haha
  • Heart

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Someone needs to explain to her that you get your enjoyment from watching your children’s faces. Spiteful old witch!
She’s the most perfect example of someone who just shouldn’t have had kids. Nothing about being a parent seems to agree with her. It’s painful to watch at this point.

Reactions: 23
She sounds so pathetic 🤣 I've got TWINS it's RAINING 🤣🤣🤣
She’s such a mean girl with her digg at the woman not wanting to get her hair wet.
Fopps was bitter cos she wishes she was sat in an Audi TT (not the knock of Peugeot she had) but she’s stuck in a car she can’t park with two kids she can’t parent x

• Haha

Moodles

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she just go home and cook for them if she’s not going to bother eating with them. I don’t see the point of wasting money going for a sit down meal with them but not eating. Surely she can knock up fish fingers and chips and a chicken burger for less than what she paying there once you factor in the cost of drinks as well. Eating out should be a treat and for something for the whole family to enjoy together. She’s so disordered!
I reckon she wants to get them fed before she goes home so it impacts less on her me time. One less thing for her to do for them when she gets home and then she can send them off to their boring bedroom for the night whilst she pan fry’s some slop and gets on with watching Netflix.

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Maybe don’t drag your kids to the gym then? I don’t know anyone who takes their kids to the gym almost daily?! If she’s just doing a really quick workout is it worth dragging TWO kids out in the wind and rain for that? She’s obsessed with being out the house.

• Heart

sbeg77

Chatty Member
She doesn't realise that by mentioning "troll type comments" it sparks curiousity in some people to do a Google search to see what she's talking about...

• Haha