Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkey47

VIP Member
Wedges with swimwear - I can’t take anyone seriously that wears wedges with swimwear 🤦🏻‍♀️ also you don’t need to put outfits together. You put on a bathing suit, play with your children then throw on a vest & shorts to grab some chips from the buffet 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

lexiloo

VIP Member
Bloody brilliant!! at last...something she can't throw money at to get her own way. Imagine being "gutted" yet finding the time to pose like a spoiled child in your car whilst taking a picture you deemed insta worthy despite looking like an over filtered wax work! She clearly applied to schools she deemed better, maybe they have a doorway she could take pictures in for insta or perhaps she heard they were on the lookout for model pupils for the new prospectus? dumb dumb clearly didn't check out the criteria for placements, she'll be angry voice noting those schools big time, this is life in the real world, life you can't filter, suck it up buttercup ;)

• Haha

Chunkymum

I thought the whole point of parent & child spaces were to give people more space with their pram/buggy or enough space to fully open their car door to get the car seat in & out 🤔 Clearly I'm wrong & it's for twats like this who has twins nearly of school age & doesn't want to get her hair wet!

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
I think we all agree that the way she flaunts her spending is disgusting. She was always a braggy bitch but since lockdown has got even worse and is so tone deaf with it.

It’s made worse by the fact she clearly isn’t earning much (if any) money herself so is either sponging off Chris or inheritances or is putting everything on credit and/or taking everything back which is what is causing companies now to charge for returns etc so affects genuine shoppers.

I like buying myself and my family nice things. I work hard. I don’t flaunt anything I buy though as I’m not a twat.
I personally don't believe what anyone says about their finances without seeing wage slips or bank statements.

People who have a massive house and 2 nice cars on drive can be mortgaged to the hilt and paying shitloads on finance on their cars

People who always have nice things, new clothes etc can be in debt to their eyeballs.

I knew one couple that seemed very successful he was a company director and she pottered about working in a supermarket 8 hours a week for 'something to do'
Nice cars, nice house, nice holidays, kids spoilt - she was always in the salon or shopping.

Turned out living way beyond means. House ended up repossesed, cars exchanged for cheaper models, debt companies chasing them, they apparently started arguing who caused the most debt and they split up.
She ended up renting from family and he ended up in a bedsit.

A lot of peoples life is an illusion.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

waffledog

Wonder when Mad Mazza will chirp up about loving both boys the same…..Fopps must still be texting the correct wording over right now

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The 'save this' on every single post is so desperate and cringe.

Save it for what reason? If I'm suffering from insomnia, I can look at your magnolia life and fall asleep instantly?

Someone needs to save us from YOU floppycock

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Weekend away for Roland and Fiona can only mean......pictures of her hovering in random doorways, bathroom mirror selfies of them both posing like they've got a grenade bar up their arse, a stairway pose showcasing shit shoes and a room tour showing that everything is STT-unning and GORR-jus that will make you travel sick from the crappy camera work, bring it on ;)
---
Anyone remember when she vlogged them being away ages ago and showed all the SW friendly snacks she took for the hotel room? 😆 she even said she often held off from desert after the evening meal and had a skinny whip bar or a fruit pot when she got back to the room to save syns!

• Haha
  • Heart

Emsie

VIP Member
Just a few things that make me think fopps favours boreson the most.
The ad for the works where she ignored Grayson
The photo she described as her favourite where she is kissing and cuddling Lawson as Grayson looks on
All her days with Lawson at subway
The video of both boys playing football, Grayson being amazing, Lawson being shit and her telling us how good Lawson was.
I cba to find the photos to attach. You guys know what I mean.

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Oh god I’m cringing for her!
She never gets comments on her “socials” about having a favourite child, it’s only ever on here so her followers won’t have a clue what’s she on about as they never see any comments suggesting she has a favourite 🙈 Don’t make it so obvious you get your content from us Fopps, utterly tragic.

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Really interesting topic (unlike her lately) I do believe they probably live on finance and inheritance, there's no way his business earns enough to finance them both, and we've all seen how her careers going 🗑. Put it this way, she'd be having holidays to Maldives, Dubai, NY etc like her fave Love Island stars if they truly earned like she portrays, not a week in Butlins with the free babysitters *PRstay.

• Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
She’s lonely, and bored, and deep down she knows she was never Mother material. She just wanted something she was told she couldn’t have. So sad for those boys.

GlennCoco

VIP Member
Is she actually for real?? She has said "they are 2 separate boys, just because they are twins doesn't mean they should be treated as one all the time" so why does she dress them the same all the time?? Why do they share a room when they have enough bedrooms for the boys to have one each? Why do they always do the same activities and have the same toys?

She ALWAYS posts when it is her and "Law-Law" 🤢 time but never her and Grayson. She very rarely posts photos of her and Grayson together without Lawson.

I cannot believe the audacity of her 😂

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
It was obvious she wasn't happy there and thought it was beneath her so she just skimmed past most of it and did the bare minimum, unbelievably ungrateful considering the current cost of living crisis, she could have really got her teeth into it and showed lots of detail, sold it as a staycation option, showed meals they had, done a food shop for it and filmed that, give ideas how to have a break but save money doing so and actually looked like she enjoyed it but nope we got misery guts fake gushing and filming like she was on speed when we all know if she'd got Dubai like a lot of them she's be draping her self all over every possible gram worthy location and maybe even almost getting her fanjo out again for a balcony silk dressing gown shot! her effort in her "work" is reflected in what she's offered and she hates the fact she's a budget barrel scraper dimfluencer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
You wouldn’t associate with them would you. They’re the family on the plane that you pray aren’t going to your hotel. Imagine being on holiday and that walks past!

• Haha
Reactions: 24