Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Nikki came from a working class background (nothing wrong with that) and you can tell she was attracted to Chris’s money. Not that I think he or his family had loads but they come across as comfortable if you know what I mean.

She was wetting herself with excitement over the kitchen island (the most BASIC island I’ve ever seen) and decorated the house like a true chav.

They would be middle class earners now, certainly nothing to shout about but in Nikkis mind she’s a cut above everyone else while also trying to keep up with zlisters who have way more. So she’ll never be happy.

Someone with money does not have their oven in their dining room to save money and toxic tits they can’t afford to get removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So, she did Bens starvation plan and couldn’t maintain it. Paid to do it again, wasn’t ever mentioned after the initial BS. Now she’s paying again?!

Nikki do yourself a favour and put Chris’ credit card away. Chuck your scales out. Go to classes at the gym and actually do them. Drink 2 litres of water every day. Replace your fry light with olive oil and eat other healthy fats. Get rid of anything called skinny in your cupboard. You’ll be happier, your skin will thank you, you will be fit and healthy and that’s enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I can't stand her kids their faces are so annoying. They're not bonnie either. Lawson especially 🙈🙈 imagine having to attend children's parties with cock nose done up like a dogs dinner, screeching and fake laughing for no reason

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion (it's been a while!)

School admissions can kiss my ass - Can't have my miracles in the same class!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's a fucking clown 🤡 and I'm not just talking about her makeup....

She has done nothing but #twins #mumsofmultiples etc. And make a massive deal out of having TWINS since they were conceived! She's used them to try and get attention, dressed them the same, they share a bedroom..

She does favour Lawson, if you can't see it you're thick as shit 😄

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can someone message her and ask her to do a story on Chris's Just For Men journey? #prpubesheadsample

• Haha
Reactions: 27

size down

VIP Member
She mentions troll type comments - -it’s part of her Manipulative personality .She clearly favours Law, Law 🙄 but then does a post saying she doesn’t but then post numerous pictures of him and none of Grayson on his own so all she’s doing is demanding sympathy from complete strangers . She’s text book narcissist .
So many examples of her reading here , over and over again so stop Trolling us Fopperholic and go get eggs boiled and double strength squash ordered for you’re porridge 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I haven’t been on this thread for ages properly as she is just so BORING!!!! But I just saw her latest post and I’m out of breath running here 🤣 how fucking obvious is it that this thread lives rent free in her massive empty head

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
I just love how rattled she gets over Tattle 😆 she barely has any content to share these days that gets much response, these sort of posts is what she gets engagement from. Also the over filtering of Lawson in that first pic has made him look like a mini cocky version Rob Beckett and now it’s all I can see 😆

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I agree, working in law alot of our clients are wealthy, hence want us to help protect that wealth for them, but their cars and clothes often suggest the opposite.
His expense would be on things like flying to France to eat lobster and to drink a good wine. He had a flat in Spain he'd owned for about 30 years when he wanted a little break. You'd never catch him in a Harvester, living in a cardboard new build wearing balenciaga 🤣 this why the world is in such a state.

People get into debt for the wrong things. It's a rat trap. You can still look nice without having to pay £600 for a pair of trainers to fit in. I find it really sad that at floppy's age she still thinks like a teen.

• Heart