Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spotted Fopps in the wild today . . . at the park. First sighting and the first thing I noticed was how she scanned the park, she was constantly looking around and not looking at the boys. Dad was fully engaged, thankfully. She was very well turned out, in a sea of (practical) trainers and puffer coats, she looked like she was off to afternoon tea, not a trip to the park with the kids.
Fopps out in the wild ……

D6CB3CE3-3744-467D-8981-ABE449C32D02.jpeg

🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone care what perfume you're wearing today Nicola ? Do they ? Or is it just another opportunity for your stealth boasting and bragging...... such a bleeping silly show off..... 'ooooh look at me with my expensive perfume' ! Sad witch ... and tagging them too..... :rolleyes:🙈🙈
I bough the Aldi dupes last week and you wouldn’t know the difference! It smells posh, cost £6.99!
I got lots of comments on how nice it was, and I couldn’t wait to tell people it was Aldi!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I bough the Aldi dupes last week and you wouldn’t know the difference! It smells posh, cost £6.99!
I got lots of comments on how nice it was, and I couldn’t wait to tell people it was Aldi!😂
She's probably got the same poured into an old bottle from Jo Malone 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She used to do a lot of showing off with the perfumes years ago. "Oh which one shall I wear?" and all that nonsense. 🤨 It made me think wow what a prick you are back then, and nothing has changed nearly 10 years later 🤣 she must be desperate for content how embarrassing she's got nothing of value to say at her age

Reactions: 20
She used to do a lot of showing off with the perfumes years ago. "Oh which one shall I wear?" and all that nonsense. 🤨 It made me think wow what a prick you are back then, and nothing has changed nearly 10 years later 🤣 she must be desperate for content how embarrassing she's got nothing of value to say at her age
Given her apparent lack of cleanliness I can’t imagine she washes her clothes that regularly to get the smell of perfume out of her clothes. I only wear one perfume for that reason. Can’t stand the smell of stale perfume on my clothes.

Reactions: 15
Didn’t she post the boys having fun in that teepee a few days ago? And now she’s giving it away. God are these kids allowed to keep anything they enjoy?! She’s such a fun sponge. And it’ll all be to try and show off that she gives stuff away for free - Saint Nikki!

Reactions: 17
Given her apparent lack of cleanliness I can’t imagine she washes her clothes that regularly to get the smell of perfume out of her clothes. I only wear one perfume for that reason. Can’t stand the smell of stale perfume on my clothes.
It's weird isn't it. Someone who is so obsesssssed *lip smack* with perfume, make up, skin care etc. Is such a dirty cow in all her other habits 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t she post the boys having fun in that teepee a few days ago? And now she’s giving it away. God are these kids allowed to keep anything they enjoy?! She’s such a fun sponge. And it’ll all be to try and show off that she gives stuff away for free - Saint Nikki!
Yesterday... she showed them only yesterday in her stories and now giving it away !!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yesterday... she showed them only yesterday in her stories and now giving it away !!
It makes total sense to me. She can’t possibly have something in the house they enjoy, it might make it harder to drag them out every day!

Reactions: 11
So weird!!! She literally showed yesterday one of them enjoying the teepee! Was it Grayson? Because if it was golden balls then she wouldn’t be getting rid. If I’m doing a sort out the kids always fall back in love with a toy I’m planning on getting rid of! Even if they havnt played with in in months so guess what Fopps, we keep it a bit longer! She’s horrible to them boys. Sucks any enjoyment from their lives.

Reactions: 14
Has her ‘give away’ created much traffic for her? Be hilarious to see them all leave again next week.
Probably around 120ish new followers.... loads of comments on the post..... she'll just randomly pick a name as she's too lazy to input them into one of them proper competition selectors !

Notice how it was mentioned here they never stay in and have chill time and a roast yet today that's exactly what they are doing ! Also she's done housework today - why not on a weekday ? she doesn't work - should of done it Friday to have a proper chill today !

Reactions: 13
She had some one on one time with Grayson. It’s bleeping bizarre she plans in and specifically mentions spending time with her own child.

They are twins Nicola yes but only because you put two in. They are their own person and you shouldn’t need to make a conscious effort to get to know your own children individually you weirdo.

Reactions: 15
FFS 😂😂😂😂
Fopps Culinary Skills 😱😱😱 Indonesian Yellow Chicken Curry 🤮🤮🤮 OMG 🤣🤣🤣
Oh please Fopperholic Failed Coach . Get your Life sorted out . You are in Chapter 43.
#Hopeless #Desperateforcontent #Embarrassing #iwilldoanythingforcontent
Quick google search and it’s straight from Pinterest/ a magazine that she hasn’t credited. She hasn’t an original bone in her body.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
FFS 😂😂😂😂
Fopps Culinary Skills 😱😱😱 Indonesian Yellow Chicken Curry 🤮🤮🤮 OMG 🤣🤣🤣
Oh please Fopperholic Failed Coach . Get your Life sorted out . You are in Chapter 43.
#Hopeless #Desperateforcontent #Embarrassing #iwilldoanythingforcontent
“Hit save and tag a friend” 🤦🏼‍♀️ if I tagged a friend to check out that plate of tit they’d block me! It looks like something you’d find in a field surrounded by cows 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Hit save and tag a friend” 🤦🏼‍♀️ if I tagged a friend to check out that plate of tit they’d block me! It looks like something you’d find in a field surrounded by cows 🤢
Howling ...this is exactly what would happen to me aswell 🤣😅🤣

---

And I don't save post if I see a recipe I like I just screenshot it

Reactions: 8
Nooooooooo 🫣😳 She’s totally one of those people who share posts about lost dogs in Canada, isn’t she? 😳

5E903C71-F91D-45D5-A8A7-EBFB0D712B6B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.