Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think
Who knows because as usual she hasn’t cottoned on that the signal at her gym is crap and her stories from the car never upload properly.

also she’s sitting with hair down, make up on, not looking one bit like someone who has done a hard workout.
[/QUOTE

I think her and Gem must go to the same gym. She never has a hair out of place, a bead of sweat or a red complexion either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But Nicola you’re OBSESSED (correct use of the word) with your weight on the scales. You’re in your forties and you’ve spent the last 20 years chasing the same 7-15 pounds. Eat better, exercise properly and chuck your scales away! It will do you wonders.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Miss positive pants talking about January being depressing. I thought someone as POSITIVE as her wouldn't *allow herself to feel depressed.
*Her words, not mine
---

But Nicola you’re OBSESSED (correct use of the word) with your weight on the scales. You’re in your forties and you’ve spent the last 20 years chasing the same 7-15 pounds. Eat better, exercise properly and chuck your scales away! It will do you wonders.
The self delusion is strong with this one

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she doesn't feel the HRT is helping her ? She's been on it less than 3 months right ? I'm due my 3 month review and feel as crap as I did before I started so I'm waiting to speak to the doc who will I'm sure advise and tweak it to see if it helps me more.... she is so impatient.... I suppose she expected it to be an overnight fix .... her general lack of nutrition probably doesn't help her.... she's just said she's not doing anything. not tracking calories... not food optimising and is probably heavier than she has been - yet still bangs on she's lost 3 stone in 3 months 20 years ago and maintaned and wears XS clothes - how is she relatable again ? Maybe if she ate less processed food and fizzy pop and more water and fresh stuff she'd be less tired too...... bet her reel/post will be about menopause or weightloss - she's so fecking predictable !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the Genuine influences are sharing the worrying story about the missing mum of 2 girls in Lancs to get the word out there to as many as possible no matter where they live .
What is she sharing ?!?!?!?
Having her nails done ‼

Reactions: 15
She couldn’t even be bothered to proof read it. This one ends with E.g then no examples. Assuming it’s all lifted from somewhere else

A1159A2B-D09A-4767-A72C-34181F86AC85.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s just listed a few factors but not explained them or why they may affect you?! Clearly a google copy and paste. She has no knowledge on this subject, she just likes to pretend she does! If you bumped into her and asked her about any of this stuff she claims to be a “qualified coach” in, she would have no answers for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Latest ‘ reel’ 😂 just highlights how uneducated she is . She is so embarrassing.
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing . In her case it’s no knowledge
She is consistently struggling for content and it shows So she’s throwing anything together and hopes for a few likes from her sheep 😩😩😩

Reactions: 19
So she doesn't feel the HRT is helping her ? She's been on it less than 3 months right ? I'm due my 3 month review and feel as crap as I did before I started so I'm waiting to speak to the doc who will I'm sure advise and tweak it to see if it helps me more.... she is so impatient.... I suppose she expected it to be an overnight fix .... her general lack of nutrition probably doesn't help her.... she's just said she's not doing anything. not tracking calories... not food optimising and is probably heavier than she has been - yet still bangs on she's lost 3 stone in 3 months 20 years ago and maintaned and wears XS clothes - how is she relatable again ? Maybe if she ate less processed food and fizzy pop and more water and fresh stuff she'd be less tired too...... bet her reel/post will be about menopause or weightloss - she's so fecking predictable !
exactly this! I had minimal improvement at my three month review so my dose was doubled and then I saw the difference, how can she think it will just work right away? it's not one size fits all and as for blood tests a lot of the HRT experts say they're unreliable as hormone levels naturally fluctuate throughout the month so readings are not accurate as depends what day they do the test, i've never had a hormone blood test as my nurse practitioner believes in going on how I feel as an indicator of how well it's working, fopps will be madly ordering higher dose testosterone from the US at silly money just to rush some improvement through. She's dangerous to be giving advice like this to people when she's so bloody clueless herself, im surprised she's not sized down her dose!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
With your skanky overgrown gel nails :sick:
---

Just reading this article. The money she wastes on pointless and she still hasn’t sorted out her dodgy implants. Shouldn’t she do something to improve her chances of being there for the miracles later in life instead of pissing money away on bots and trainers?
She's far too positive for cancer

She does everything with minimal effort and she’s just so boring and past it now!!! Her performing monkeys are just little shits and aren’t bringing in the money 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Still has 2 comments and 2 likes. I’m sure mazza will be along in a minute to write some tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.