Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you run her definitions through Google they're all lifted directly from such wonder sources such as... Wikipedia. What a bleeping idiot . I'm blushing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She blatantly has no clue. For starters that should be on her “coaching” page. She needs to stop using that pic from the twin set challenge as it’s false & misleading. That last cut & paste picture is awful whether this is a business or just a hobby page

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How is she not mortified by her crap content and terrible engagement? She's just doing the same things on repeat when they're clearly not being received well, I honestly can't decide if she's just got a very thick skin or is dim so doesn't see it :unsure:

Reactions: 14
How is she not mortified by her crap content and terrible engagement? She's just doing the same things on repeat when they're clearly not being received well, I honestly can't decide if she's just got a very thick skin or is dim so doesn't see it :unsure:
3 comments on the latest offering and 1 of them is hers. I’m genuinely mortified for her 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her stories & content is all over the place. It’s just hard to actually realise what she is going on about. Don’t post content about things you aren’t doing yourself. She has just said January has been depressing etc the bint doesn't even have a job she goes to like WTF!! For a 42 year old women she is completely clueless & lost. Expecting HRT to magical sort everything overnight, I think she needs to look at her mental health & not blame the peri-menopause

Reactions: 15
She will blame lack of views but if you click her likes it says over 10,000 views! Yet zero genuine comments. Mortifying.
If this was me, I’d be skulking away, closing my account and getting myself a job in the real world, realising my 15 mins of social media “fame” is well and truly over 🫣

Reactions: 20
All I could focus on was the saggy tits. They’re practically in her tummy.

Not convinced she needs Hrt. She needs a more variable diet and less Cherry Pepsi max.
I was looking after a patient recently who had 8 year old PIP implants and one of them basically burst, leaving her really poorly. She had to have emergency surgery and have both removed. Old Fopps has a ticking timebomb there 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So far up her own arse I think she can see yesterdays beloved yoghurt. A post about a ‘work call’ with a picture of her car keys. Nicola you don’t ‘work’, you fool about a bit, badly and no one cares which car you have leased.

Personally don’t think she needs HRT just yet. She’s just a crabby witch and she used to talk about it in her infamous blogs. A few good meals and 2 litres of water a day would more likely help than ‘quick fixes’ like b12 injections.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All I could focus on was the saggy tits. They’re practically in her tummy.

Not convinced she needs Hrt. She needs a more variable diet and less Cherry Pepsi max.
Crikey Moses what filter is she using? Her head looks wider than her chest and torso, we know she’s a big headed woman but in this, it’s literally f*cking huge

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.