Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel just proves how obsessed she is with losing weight. She looks DERANGED! Also
she doesn’t look any different to normal, maybe she’s put 1lb on and that means she’s the heaviest she’s been for a while? She really needs to take a step back and see how she’s wasting her life chasing this “dream weight” that she’s spent the last 20 years doing. Never mind her helping others, she’s the one that needs help. And fast before those boys start becoming obsessed like her.

Reactions: 13
I have nearly messaged her a few times to point out that she hasn't maintained her weight for 20 years, she's probably about a stone and a half above her sw target, and has been since the twinset twit challenge. She hasn't been 9 stone something in a long time, but still stays a size XS🙄

She looks a right prick in that reel 🤣🤣🤣🙈 I refuse to believe that that's someone who works out almost daily for over 20 years?? Her form and rhythm are absolutely shocking! She must hit the dance floor looking like Mr Bean 🤣🤣🤣 zero control over her arms and legs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All she needs is a perm and she'd be busy Lizzy from TVAM in the 80's......showing my age 😂 but that's how out dated that reel looks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think she's paranoid Chris is going to trade her in! That's why she's topping herself with B12, HRT, testosterone, fillers and botox! Get a grip, some mates and a job and try and have some fun. He might like you more then!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Excuse my ignorance on all this but isn’t she very early pumping herself full of all this? I thought of perimenopause and menopause being a late 40’s into your 50’s thing?

I understand sometimes it can be earlier but to me she’s not investigated anything else (her poor diet, lack of career, postpartum depression which I do think she had) that could be the cause for her moods and temper, lack of energy, tiredness etc. There could be so many other reasons yet she’s already doing HRT and ordering testosterone off the internet :eek:

Reactions: 18
Excuse my ignorance on all this but isn’t she very early pumping herself full of all this? I thought of perimenopause and menopause being a late 40’s into your 50’s thing?

I understand sometimes it can be earlier but to me she’s not investigated anything else (her poor diet, lack of career, postpartum depression which I do think she had) that could be the cause for her moods and temper, lack of energy, tiredness etc. There could be so many other reasons yet she’s already doing HRT and ordering testosterone off the internet :eek:
Given I am 44 and have many more symptoms than just her rage I've been told by My GP that I'm too young and would be abnormal for me to be perimenopausal!

So Lord only knows what crap she told her GP to get HRT and order testosterone after 1 app. I've been told got to do the over the counter Holland and barret route first!

Reactions: 14

I’m 45 and my periods started declining and I started getting hot sweats in the night at 38. My periods only last a day now so I’m pretty sure I’m menopausal but my GP made me have blood tests as he was so unsure due to my age and also the meds I’m already on. I have an appointment tomorrow to discuss the outcome. God knows what she’s said to get HRT.

I’m sure that in one of her infamous childlike blogs she says it’s ‘star week’ (cringe) and she’s screamed at Chris as she was bloated and didn’t like her outfit. She’s just a hangry witch who will try to use anything to excuse her behaviour rather than addressing her disordered eating.

Reactions: 17
Given I am 44 and have many more symptoms than just her rage I've been told by My GP that I'm too young and would be abnormal for me to be perimenopausal!

So Lord only knows what crap she told her GP to get HRT and order testosterone after 1 app. I've been told got to do the over the counter Holland and barret route first!
Unfortunately most GP’s are misinformed or lack experience in this area. I know fopps has banged on about dr Louise newson and that automatically puts one off, but look at her stuff. She is really championing HRT for women if they request it. You can be perimenopausal from your mid 30’s onwards and it doesn’t have to be reflected in your periods, it is signalled by lots of different symptoms. Don’t be fobbed off with antidepressants either because that’s the first thing a GP will offer. If you’re feeling symptomatic then stand your ground and go back to the GP. I’m 44 and started using the gel (I have time for it to dry even though I have 3 kids and a full time job) and it’s been the best thing for me.

Reactions: 12
[QUOTE="Horseyhelen, post: 13611606,
the average size 14 mum dressed in primark stuff who's run off her feet trying to fit in work or life around childcare and ends up grabbing a packet of crisps for lunch!!!
[/QUOTE]

You’ve just hit the nail on the head - and described me 😂

Reactions: 18
Best time to start HRT is when you're peri-menopausal and for a lot of women (myself included) that starts early 40s.

None of my friends have struggled to get HRT under the age of 45, if you do struggle, it's the GP that is the problem.

Reactions: 6
I’m 45 and my periods started declining and I started getting hot sweats in the night at 38. My periods only last a day now so I’m pretty sure I’m menopausal but my GP made me have blood tests as he was so unsure due to my age and also the meds I’m already on. I have an appointment tomorrow to discuss the outcome. God knows what she’s said to get HRT.

I’m sure that in one of her infamous childlike blogs she says it’s ‘star week’ (cringe) and she’s screamed at Chris as she was bloated and didn’t like her outfit. She’s just a hangry witch who will try to use anything to excuse her behaviour rather than addressing her disordered eating.
This is what my GP wants to do first and started on about hormone ranges etc....I'm happy
[QUOTE="Horseyhelen, post: 13611606,
the average size 14 mum dressed in primark stuff who's run off her feet trying to fit in work or life around childcare and ends up grabbing a packet of crisps for lunch!!!
You’ve just hit the nail on the head - and described me 😂
[/QUOTE]
Yeah its fairly accurate description of me although I'm more matalan than primark 🤣

Reactions: 6
😆 “cleaver” fopps strikes again, bet she’s hyperventilating at the thought of being the heaviest she’s been in long time
She will be in panic mode and blaming perimenopause, cramming in as many supplements as possible! She genuinely could be heavier as she's got more muscle (we know she hasnt) but what she weighs has nothing to do with her size, but she cannot and will not get her head around that! I know she will be on the weight loss/diabetes drug Ozempic ASAP, I already know people using it so she will be too at £195 a month!

Reactions: 9
That reel is awful but also hilarious. She claims she mainly does weight training but is showing some body weight “exercises”. She has a barbell & dumbbells & a bench at home so why not show a video of her using that, once again faking her exercise in

So one of the twins was “poorly” yesterday so she’s kept him off nursery and dragged the poor kid out instead! 🤦🏼‍♀️ But we have to guess which one 🙄
Probably Faveson as he’d thrown a massive tantrum and she didn’t want him to show her up at the school gates.

So one of the twins was “poorly” yesterday so she’s kept him off nursery and dragged the poor kid out instead! 🤦🏼‍♀️ But we have to guess which one 🙄
Probably Faveson as he’d thrown a massive tantrum and she didn’t want him to show her up at the school gates.
Thinking about it, she hasn’t put up a full picture of him, just an arm of a jumper so it’s probably Otherson and the “guessing” is a ploy to not have to post a picture of him on his own!

Reactions: 9
What she means is he was sick at preschool yesterday and she’s been told to keep him off today.
And in her opinion he’s absolutely fine!!!

Reactions: 15
The question is "did Fopps decide to keep him off today or did preschool (nursery 🙄) tell her to??! Bet she's raging. She might gain a pound today.
In all seriousness, her entire life revolves around her weight. It's all she talks about, shares, plans. So so sad.
Nikki use 2023 to do and try something different. You're doing the same every week so why are you expecting different results? Insane!

She did not wrong it is Lawson off with her. If he has been unwell enough not to go nursery then keep him home. I bet greyson has a great day on his own

If it had been poor Grayson who was off yesterday I’m 99% sure she wouldn’t have taken him out for a day just the two of them! She said that much of a horror!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.