Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's absolutely no way she kept him off voluntarily, he will not have been allowed to go to nursery.
I'm surprised him crèche allowed him in.

Reactions: 16
There's absolutely no way she kept him off voluntarily, he will not have been allowed to go to nursery.
I'm surprised him crèche allowed him in.
Creche more than likely didn’t know. She’s apparently been to Sainsbury’s today too! Covid taught her absolutely nothing about spreading germs did it?

It’s amazing watching somebody with so little self awareness or ability to grow as a person/learn from their mistakes/mature in any way

Reactions: 18
Creche more than likely didn’t know. She’s apparently been to Sainsbury’s today too! Covid taught her absolutely nothing about spreading germs did it?

It’s amazing watching somebody with so little self awareness or ability to grow as a person/learn from their mistakes/mature in any way
I didn’t know if this sainsburys trip was the other day when the favourite child had a meltdown which if that was what she was doing I don’t blame him!

Reactions: 8
She's saying look out for more giveaways on stories etc but I don't think she ever announced who won the one earlier in the week with the unwanted boys christmas stuff !!!! Just another way of trying to boost her dwindling numbers and shockingly poor engagement !.... What a sad, sad woman she is !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's saying look out for more giveaways on stories etc but I don't think she ever announced who won the one earlier in the week with the unwanted boys christmas stuff !!!! Just another way of trying to boost her dwindling numbers and shockingly poor engagement !.... What a sad, sad woman she is !
Her giveaways are about as exciting as a bowl of quinoa. I still think something was up with that one winner, the voucher one. It seemed off to me as all of them do. She never does it right

Reactions: 16
Her giveaway was iffy anyway, all it said to do to enter was comment on her last two posts, how does she draw it from that? surely it should have said something like "comment on my last two posts then comment done on this to enter" she's bloody dim.

Reactions: 13
Her giveaway was iffy anyway, all it said to do to enter was comment on her last two posts, how does she draw it from that? surely it should have said something like "comment on my last two posts then comment done on this to enter" she's bloody dim.
She’s got no intention of giving anything away, she just wants the engagement. Sad, desperate woman

She must be due some self care soon , it’s been a while , make up artist , hair colour, massages to ease her stress away 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Absolutely appalled at the nursery stuff. Someone called it earlier and said she wouldn't voluntarily keep one of then off, because it'd interfere with her MeTiMe, so the nursery obviously want him kept away, as he's contagious in some way. This woman is that selfish and neurotic, that she couldn't possibly let him stay home and rest, play with his toys, stay warm etc, and she had to drag him out, for the full day, because her needs are more important than her 4 year olds. It knocks me sick. What kind of parent does this? I wouldn't be surprised if this alleged meltdown was Faveson's, and it occurred on this day, coz he was probably knackered and overwhelmed. She really should've got a dog. Imagine the steps she'd get in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On the point of the kid being off sick. My 7 year old was sick with a tummy bug the week before this one and chucked up at school. He had to stay off the last three days of that week. Besides my having a doctor's appointment on that Friday, he was home and we were watching Disney. Then he went this week and on Thursday at after school club, same thing so he was off again. We were meant to go out for his brother's birthday today and guess what's not happening. She's an evil witch to not give a sick child down time so their body could regroup.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely appalled at the nursery stuff. Someone called it earlier and said she wouldn't voluntarily keep one of then off, because it'd interfere with her MeTiMe, so the nursery obviously want him kept away, as he's contagious in some way. This woman is that selfish and neurotic, that she couldn't possibly let him stay home and rest, play with his toys, stay warm etc, and she had to drag him out, for the full day, because her needs are more important than her 4 year olds. It knocks me sick. What kind of parent does this? I wouldn't be surprised if this alleged meltdown was Faveson's, and it occurred on this day, coz he was probably knackered and overwhelmed. She really should've got a dog. Imagine the steps she'd get in.
Exactly this. Her plans were the gym, costa and subway so that’s what she did, sick child or not. How could she think he would be ok to go to the gym creche is he wasn’t well enough for preschool?

Reactions: 20
Exactly this. Her plans were the gym, costa and subway so that’s what she did, sick child or not. How could she think he would be ok to go to the gym creche is he wasn’t well enough for preschool?
And then she goes off fingering ready meals in Sainsbury’s that are ideal for busy mums people with disordered eating, that need to know the exact amount of calories in food for fear of eating an extra grain of rice or piece of broccoli!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.