Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she buys ‘coleslaw’ at home, it’s one of those ranch slaw packs, with the Mayo dressing to mix yourself. Fopps proudly tells us that she discards the Mayo. So she’s just eating shredded, raw veg.

maybe she dunked this slaw in a glass of water to make it resemble more what she’s used to.

how sad- that’s a decent choice for most people if they were eating out. Not ‘terrible’ like she’s made out.

And if she did half the exercise she claims to, meals like this would be no problem at all for weight gain.

she’s deluded

Reactions: 19
Wish I knew how! Not like we don't know her full address, and I may have screen recorded her stories in case she's sneaky and tries to delete!! Soz not soz fopps, for whenever you see this 😘
If you do report anything they will want your name and details before they proceed.
They will also want a statement from you. Of how when, where you saw the law broken. It's not like with Rishi where the police were themselves witnesses as there was evidence from a widely distributed public video.
They'll also need to investigate which county she was in a where which takes resources, so they will want your contact details so they can follow up for evidence.
They won't respond to an anonymous tip for an influencer wearing a seatbelt incorrectly.
It's not quite as simple as sending them the vid of fopps and they spring to action.

Also if you laid it on thick about how dangerous it is etc and they sensed you dislike her they'll take it less seriously.
Also now you've put it on here you may report and nikki reads here she can say she was reported maliciously. Your name (which the police will have) and username will then be linked.

I'd weigh things up carefully before contacting police but up to you

Reactions: 10
She hasn’t had a piece of cake in the best part of 5 years and only this week shown herself weighing a cup of tea. Surely none of her sheeple believe that any butter, cheese, coleslaw or salad dressing went past her lips 🤣 bog standard sw meal of jp and beans!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember the time she rang the Harvester and asked them to pop a fresh potato in the oven for her with no oil 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Remember the time she rang the Harvester and asked them to pop a fresh potato in the oven for her with no oil 🤣
Such a foodie. And I’m sure when we were all taking the piss someone posted who worked at harvester and said they would all be done in oil regardless. I don’t think she’s been to a harvester since?! 😂 What a sad little life she leads.

• Haha
Im not sure if it's this one but I remember her saying that too, she was so blasé about it and gave it out as a tip
Ugh she will have thought she was so clever the day she realised she could have bland jackets forever by carrying on with the allergy charade

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Ugh she will have thought she was so clever the day she realised she could have bland jackets forever by carrying on with the allergy charade
It wasn’t fopps’ ‘cleaver’ idea tho! It must’ve been a trick consultants were all taught up at SW HQ, coz my consultant (here in wales) used to tell us to say the same whenever we were going out for a meal 🤷🏼‍♀️ and this was before insta sw accounts had blown up for my consultant to have gotten the idea from there

Reactions: 8
“ I can’t bear to think of the calories in this jacket potato!”
“But iTS ToTAlLy FIne BEcaUse sAiEtY”

Absolute psycho.
As if you’d honestly write such bollocks about a dull but perfectly normal, balanced lunch.
Fopps, your massive issues with food are showing!
🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“ I can’t bear to think of the calories in this jacket potato!”
“But iTS ToTAlLy FIne BEcaUse sAiEtY”

Absolute psycho.
As if you’d honestly write such bollocks about a dull but perfectly normal, balanced lunch.
Fopps, your massive issues with food are showing!
🙄🙄🙄
Yes and if she was a foodie she’d kind of be able to assess that meal and weigh up the calories after all these years. Silly cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't give a tit where you're going, put your damn seat belt on properly!!
That has really annoyed me. You can see they're moving too.
If I knew where she was I'd report her to the police.

Reactions: 5
If you do report anything they will want your name and details before they proceed.
They will also want a statement from you. Of how when, where you saw the law broken. It's not like with Rishi where the police were themselves witnesses as there was evidence from a widely distributed public video.
They'll also need to investigate which county she was in a where which takes resources, so they will want your contact details so they can follow up for evidence.
They won't respond to an anonymous tip for an influencer wearing a seatbelt incorrectly.
It's not quite as simple as sending them the vid of fopps and they spring to action.

Also if you laid it on thick about how dangerous it is etc and they sensed you dislike her they'll take it less seriously.
Also now you've put it on here you may report and nikki reads here she can say she was reported maliciously. Your name (which the police will have) and username will then be linked.

I'd weigh things up carefully before contacting police but up to you
How would they be able to link her username with her real name? She might not be the only person that reports her. Also how is saying how dangerous it is laying it on thick? It’s a fact it is dangerous & breaking the law. Anybody would think you were trying to defend princess Prikki?

Reactions: 8
I just went back to watch the story of where she’s not wearing her seatbelt correctly (she definitely isn’t, silly twit) and my 6yr old was sat next to me and said is she wearing a wig 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.