Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she size up in their shoes when she sizes down in every other aspect of her life (petit chode included)?! It’s no wonder they run so strangely if they are trying to keep those boats on their feet!

Reactions: 15
Yes you could say Faverson and Squintson are not photogenic

Reactions: 14
Blimey I haven’t seen a photo of the boys for a while as I don’t bother looking at her feed unless it’s posted here I can‘t be arsed … both boys look gormless in this photo.
They're not cute kids at all. She really thinks they're model material...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
is this what these kids look like without being filtered to oblivion? im surprised she let this go out, no shade to the poor kids at all just not her usual standard of insta fakery!
The sad thing is this photo is still filtered, if you take a closer look she’s still used a face softening filter on them

• Wow
  • Sad
I tried turkey mince once in my slimming world days. Vowed never to eat it again. I don’t know how anyone enjoys it!

All her meals are the same, kiddie sized portions of turkey/chicken/fish with onion, peppers, spices and stock, same tit different day! I just can't imagine her cooking with beef or lamb or things like ribs, belly pork (can be delicious if cooked slowly and you render the fat down) or anything with over 5% fat, their taste buds must have gone into retirement.

Reactions: 13
Her story about going shopping…. Her back wiper is going, really annoys me! Like when you are following people and their back wipers are going but it isn’t raining. Just shows they don’t use their mirrors! 😡

I know little things 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.