Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walking down smith Street in Warwick earlier and came across the photography studio fopps had her latest photos done at, fopps' photo is front and centre in the window and there's also a family group shot too. Was going to take a photo but my 14 year old wouldn't let me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ editing to add the photo that is front and centre in the window, she will feel like a celebrity šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
It's not even a good photo It's awful šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ look at her weird hands! And you can see the outline of her bra. It's shite šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Walking down smith Street in Warwick earlier and came across the photography studio fopps had her latest photos done at, fopps' photo is front and centre in the window and there's also a family group shot too. Was going to take a photo but my 14 year old wouldn't let me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ editing to add the photo that is front and centre in the window, she will feel like a celebrity šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
It looks like a pic for the latest casting of the Apprentice. #bossbabes #girlboss #pretendingtohaveajob

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My question is .... why did she have them done in the first place ? Not like she needs them to promote a business or herself ? Honestly could she love herself any more... ? Delusions of grandeur spring to mind - all of the photos that guy has taken look a bit 90's.... very dark backgrounds and standard poses.......

Reactions: 16
My question is .... why did she have them done in the first place ? Not like she needs them to promote a business or herself ? Honestly could she love herself any more... ? Delusions of grandeur spring to mind - all of the photos that guy has taken look a bit 90's.... very dark backgrounds and standard poses.......
Fopps is the very definition of ā€˜a bit 90ā€™s!ā€™ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would LOVE for her to go on the apprentice! Just imagine her filming one of her noodle adverts, Claude finding out she didnā€™t actually graduate uni and then finally her asking Alan sugar for Ā£250k to invest in Nikki Ryan Coaching! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I would LOVE for her to go on the apprentice! Just imagine her filming one of her noodle adverts, Claude finding out she didnā€™t actually graduate uni and then finally her asking Alan sugar for Ā£250k to invest in Nikki Ryan Coaching! šŸ˜‚
This would be comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ā€˜I just did this workoutā€™

Literally no one cares, no one. Absolutely no one.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ā€˜I just did this workoutā€™

Literally no one cares, no one. Absolutely no one.
Ah but she mentioned she needs to be careful with her arm... so she'll comment later because she's had 'soooooo many messages' šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

• Haha
Sheā€™s got 9 šŸ˜‚ comments on this reel 2 her ownšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ . Sheā€™s even Liking it herself ā€¼ā€¼
Like how much more Desperate can she get.
These reels just expose her ignorance and lack of any solid knowledge base or education about nutrition . Sheā€™s utterly clueless .She has no idea at all about Macros in food . She sees Protein splashed across a food label and makes a reel with the food items
#Youcantfixstupid #Fact

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Imagine not letting your 4 year olds win. I swear her picture is next to the word narcissist in the dictionary.

Reactions: 10
Imagine not letting your 4 year olds win. I swear her picture is next to the word narcissist in the dictionary.
Doesn't stop her being a twit, but it is important to teach kids that sometimes they lose.

Kids who are let win at home are prone to massive meltdowns when they do eventually lose in a game at school or at a friends house etc. At 4 years old its appropriate for a child to begin to learn this, at 2/3 its ok to lets kids win as it keeps them engaged.

If you have a 5 year old in reception playing a game with classmates and ends up losing for the first time it will end badly.

Then other children won't want to play games with them because they don't want to play with the kid who expects to wins and throws a wobbly if they don't.

It is important to for kids to sometimes lose so they can learn how to deal with the upset and disappointment that comes with it in a rational way and regulate their emotions.

Letting kids win all the time is not doing anyone any favours.

Doesn't stop her being a twit, but it is important to teach kids that sometimes they lose.

Kids who are let win at home are prone to massive meltdowns when they do eventually lose in a game at school or at a friends house etc. At 4 years old its appropriate for a child to begin to learn this, at 2/3 its ok to lets kids win as it keeps them engaged.

If you have a 5 year old in reception playing a game with classmates and ends up losing for the first time it will end badly.

Then other children won't want to play games with them because they don't want to play with the kid who expects to wins and throws a wobbly if they don't.

It is important to for kids to sometimes lose so they can learn how to deal with the upset and disappointment that comes with it in a rational way and regulate their emotions.

Yeah I get that. Iā€™ve definitely not let my kids win at everything as I know itā€™s not healthy or realistic to grow up like that. Itā€™s just the way she commented that they wonā€™t win. I got the impression that she never lets them win because sheā€™s so competitive. I just donā€™t like her at all and I think it makes ultra picky of her šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I get this.... The difference with us 'normal folk' is we teach this to our kids in the usual way and we don't blab all over social media to strangers that we are 'not going to let them win' !! She's vile she really is !

Her obsession with food is out of Control !!
Nothing else in her life apart from consistently Obsessing about Food
#Sad #Sad #Sad
When she says she ā€œstole the boysā€ food..I bet she doesnā€™t. She just says that as she knows most people wouldnā€™t class her portion sizes as big enough to satisfy an adults need! Itā€™s like sheā€™s trying to make out sheā€™s such a big eater when we know she isnā€™t. If she wanted chips, why didnā€™t she order chips with hers?! No one would bat an eyelid if she had chips on her plate except her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My Nanny always let me win at Frustration and to this day I can't play it without having a meltdown if someone sends me home :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Tell me youā€™re desperate without telling me youā€™re desperateā€¦.

CE07C0A0-EB64-41D2-9B53-7EAFBDF3B034.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.