Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least when she did SW she ate relatively more healthy (although still disordered) with free foods making her own soups and salads etc. Now she blames having no time due to the boys (🤣) and eats loads of packaged and processed tit. The reality is she’s scared of overdosing on an unaccounted calorie.

Reactions: 15
At least when she did SW she ate relatively more healthy (although still disordered) with free foods making her own soups and salads etc. Now she blames having no time due to the boys (🤣) and eats loads of packaged and processed tit. The reality is she’s scared of overdosing on an unaccounted calorie.
Exactly. She has literally all day to make meals if she wanted to!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
JESUS she shares footage of the earthquake in Turkey followed by bleeping affiliate links to tit clothes!!!! She really makes my blood boil. She’s a fake witch, pretending she cares about people and loves helping people, what a LIAR. She’s just awful honestly

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Walking towards the camera and doing a slight swerve so we see her bag! God how old is she?!?

Reactions: 16
What a sad act. Spending a Tuesday shopping alone and filming yourself in changing rooms for a few likes and a couple of comments. I bet she treated herself to a subway salad as well for lunch. Yawn. Surely it’s time to call it a day now. She’s utterly tragic.

Reactions: 25
JESUS she shares footage of the earthquake in Turkey followed by bleeping affiliate links to tit clothes!!!! She really makes my blood boil. She’s a fake witch, pretending she cares about people and loves helping people, what a LIAR. She’s just awful honestly
And to think that a lot of these clothes she prances around in are made in sweatshops in countries like Turkey, if not actually IN Turkey 😕 very very poor taste to share what she has

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I cannot get over a woman in my own age group thinking that filming herself in shops trying on black nana slacks and coats when she already owns about 40 is a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her life is so so sad and empty just showing #Aff links day in day out. She’s got nothing constructive in her life apart from her addiction to clothes shopping ? No hobbies,no job
She never shows a coffee/ lunch date with a friend or even a shopping trip with a friend rather just goes to Gym Alone !!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.