Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The salt content is so high on all these ready meals she shows but hey, if it’s got protein and any idiot could cook it, the lazy witch is all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn't even buy those meals she fingers in M&S, she just thinks they'll be good content so films them on repeat, she's a massive delusional twit

Reactions: 16
Are these reels hers or not or new or old as nails are different than on her stories
---

You can always be sure Mazza will reply but I bet the other 2 comments will be going soon 😁😁
Urgh that comment reply as well “love a bit of m&s” cringy as hell

Reactions: 10
Are these reels hers or not or new or old as nails are different than on her stories
---

Urgh that comment reply as well “love a bit of m&s” cringy as hell
She probably took a load of pics on the same day. She loves to reuse pics and lie about her life

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A protein bar and low fat hot chocolate... ffs Nicola not quite a family bar of dairy milk and a hot chocolate with cream is it.... tell me you're desperate to be relatable without breaking the diet and don't have a clue 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh the grenade bars are back out....the affiliate is reinstated is it? I don't think we've seen them for a while 🙄 wild you are floppy.... have a multipack of Mars bars, a proper drink and stfu 😁 didn't think you could eat a whole grenade bar because they are "soooooooooo filling"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who the hell has their period & grabs a grenade bar & low fat hot choc. If you’re gonna try to be relatable show proper chocolate & a heat pad or summit. Once again alienating people

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A protein bar and low fat hot chocolate... ffs Nicola not quite a family bar of dairy milk and a hot chocolate with cream is it.... tell me you're desperate to be relatable without breaking the diet and don't have a clue 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She‘s slacking she didn’t get her Mercedes key ring in shot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ffs what an odd ball. we (well my partner) ordered a new car this morning on a rare day off nobody who knows us personally or family or friends or know where we live will be even told let alone key flaunted when it finally arrives. If they notice they notice if they don't then they dont..it's a 52 week lead time. So next year. This idiot emails everyone her home address and then flaunts her keys like an 18 year old with her first car

She must have settled for the tit offering if she didn't have to wait a minimum of 10-12 weeks a wait for a basic car at.
Don’t know why she bothers flexing to be honest. We all know it’s a lease car so it doesn’t belong to her

Reactions: 15
Bet they didn't use the correct fittings on a plaster board wall. You have to in new builds....who's getting the ice witch treatment? Chris or her dad? 🤣 and she couldn't just say wine could she the stupid cow

Reactions: 14
The ‘losing and gaining the same 7llb‘ really resonates with me.

The weight thing makes me sad for her. I also spent 20 years losing and gaining the same 7llb and then my best friend died of cancer in 9 weeks and it made me realise that the biggest challenge for me was to find a balance between living my bleeping life and striving for the healthy, skinny body I will always want. I’m 5”9, 10 stone 7llb and about a size 12. I’ll always want to be a size 10 but have worked really bleeping hard on myself so that I know it’s more important to enjoy food and drink with my family and friends, have a drink on a Friday night, and generally not deprive myself.

Like Nicki, I suffered from PND with my kids and had to always be ‘doing’ and out at activities. To be fair, my kids are all teenagers now and I can recognise now that I did what I had to do get through and survive, and they’ve turned out ok! But I can absolutely see that i could have made life easier for myself and for them. I am much calmer now, more relaxed, let them follow their own interests and we have learnt and grown together in terms of understanding how to relax and spend quality time together. My husbands family are amazing and have taught mine how to play daft games and not have to be ‘doing’ all the time. I always thought their approach was a bit pointless (they have all sorts of ridiculous family games) but with maturity I have realised that in fact those ‘pointless’ activities and games at home are the ones they remember and the ones that matter the most in terms of actually bonding with your kids and forming a relationship with them. My own parents used to just sign me up for activities and I was a performing monkey really. I wonder if that’s what Nicki experienced so she doesn’t know any better?

Nicki has her priorities all wrong in my eyes. I would genuinely love to see her be more honest and relatable; she clearly doesn’t share her actual challenges and that’s a shame.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Walking down smith Street in Warwick earlier and came across the photography studio fopps had her latest photos done at, fopps' photo is front and centre in the window and there's also a family group shot too. Was going to take a photo but my 14 year old wouldn't let me 🤣🤣 editing to add the photo that is front and centre in the window, she will feel like a celebrity 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.