Fopperholic #106 expert in this and expert in that, still shows off her fake designer tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It

It’s making me cringe 😬 she might as well just post a picture of the damn Mercedes on her grid and have done. Be less of an embarrassment.
It’s SO fascinating though because this is all she has now. Imagine this not even being the first time she’s posted her CAR KEYS for attention. Like think about that, it’s nuts! She has nothing going for her in life at the minute so she’s clinging on to anything to make it look like she’s living her best life.

it’s tragic

I follow quite a few mum or fitness etc type accounts and none of them say things like ‘save this’ or ‘do you like this content’ because they’re just good at it. She needs to stop

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What is she hoping to achieve by the weird car key photos? Is she hoping for ‘loads of messages’ asking her what car she went for, or is it simply to boast?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m gonna reply with a 🤣 and see if she blocks me. Actually I’ll time how long it takes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When I next go
For a coffee with my actual friends, will
Leave my Vauxhall key ring, trolley coin on the table 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ffs what an odd ball. we (well my partner) ordered a new car this morning on a rare day off nobody who knows us personally or family or friends or know where we live will be even told let alone key flaunted when it finally arrives. If they notice they notice if they don't then they dont..it's a 52 week lead time. So next year. This idiot emails everyone her home address and then flaunts her keys like an 18 year old with her first car.

She must have settled for the tit offering if she didn't have to wait a minimum of 10-12 weeks a wait for a basic car at.

She’ll be having fanny flutters Ocado have just commented on her M&S reel 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.