Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m off to London today, not for a work party but who the duck where’s them heels in London ?
Even getting off the train to her the tube those shoes are stupid!!
Surely a nice shirt / jeans boots would have looked lovely but nope she looks a state again!

Reactions: 17
I’m off to London today, not for a work party but who the duck where’s them heels in London ?
Surely a nice shirt / jeans boots would have looked lovely but nope she looks a state again!
If I saw her on the tube mid day dressed as she was ysday I’d think she was doing a walk of shame home 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's like no one knew who she was, i've just been looking at some of the pics from others there and it's obvious she was a spare part, Kerry Whelpdale (another tit) has taken pics and tagged people but no sign of foppy at all

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's like no one knew who she was, i've just been looking at some of the pics from others there and it's obvious she was a spare part, Kerry Whelpdale (another tit) has taken pics and tagged people but no sign of foppy at all
I thought the same. Other than the tiny glimpse of her at the end of the table you wouldn’t know she was even there. Maybe even they can’t stand her cackling and arrogance!

When she’s attended other PR events she always the add on, not fitting in, not being welcomed by her insta star buddies, it must dent even her crocodile skin.Couldn’t happen to a more narcissistic witch

Reactions: 15
There’s all her WhatsApp twin mums getting good collabs and invited to big events here’s fopps having Monday lunch looking like a bauble with a group of nobody’s!!

• Haha
That jumpsuit is very nana at the disco. Looks like she got it off the Select sale rail 😳🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fopps would look so out of place and dated in this outfit. It shows how little she knows about big cities.

That she really has not being in any way successful with her career.Her outfit looks like something my slimming world consultant would have worn to take a class.

Fopps has dated ideas on everything. Like it’s Christmas so she needs sparkly tops etc. bet she gets sparkle nails as well.

Even taking into account that sparkle would be needed she could have worn a modern yet practical outfit. I saw this women on Instagram andher Style knocks Fopps out the water.

Reactions: 7
First post on here, I don't know anything about this one or follow her, but i do follow Adam Whittington founder of Project Rescue Children. He basically trys to break down pedophile rings and rescue children. She has replied to his story, I'm livid, she has applauded him for his work, yet she posts her kids online.......does she not see irony. I'm gobsmacked.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
First post on here, I don't know anything about this one or follow her, but i do follow Adam Whittington founder of Project Rescue Children. He basically trys to break down pedophile rings and rescue children. She has replied to his story, I'm livid, she has applauded him for his work, yet she posts her kids online.......does she not see irony. I'm gobsmacked.
In a nutshell...she's a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is his account the one that is private that you have to send photo verification ? If so she's obviously done that to join the group but still splashes her kids all over an open SM page.... parades them round for all and sundry to see and thinks it's a compliment when total strangers message her to say they've seen her with them..... she's either very thick and stupid or so arrogant that she thinks nothing bad could happen to her kids ! Dumb ass woman !!

Reactions: 13
In a nutshell...she's a bleep.
100%, Emily Ratajowski posted a pic of her and her child in the bath, although nothing could be seen, within days Adam found the same picture on the dark Web manipulated to a peados dream. When will these people learn? Pimp yourself out, do what the duck you want for a few crappy freebies and people licking your arse but keep your bleeping kids out of it. Despicable.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.